“Clean, wi-fi, large room, between airport and downtown London”

Knights Inn London Airport
Ranked #26 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 23 November 2012

It was OK. Not in the best part of London Ontario, but Gibraltar Trade Center was across the street. Enjoyed the eats at the trade center. Fairly close to shopping; walmart, beer and liquir store, macdonalds...Don't know how the breakfast is for we had to leave early for Toronto airport.
But Tim Hortons was a block away.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stanvia
HASMUKH P, Director of Sales at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2012

We continuously update amenities and offering at our property. There are a lot of improvement in the area and it is encouraging sign for all businesses around us.

Thank You for taking time to post your comment. We are happy to host you at our place and even more thankful for your feedback!

Dilip Patel

Reviewed 22 November 2012

Spent the weekend here and it was worth the stay. They have excellent customer service, were available 24/7 and very friendly. The rooms were clean and free breakfast was also provided. Easy access to downtown London and 401 (15-20 mins). I would definately stay here again and every time I visit London.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Jason D
HASMUKH P, Director of Sales at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

We are so happy that you stayed with us and even more thankful for your
supporting comments and feedback!

We hope to see you again with some additional offerings..

Reviewed 22 November 2012

I selected this spot after viewing the reviews. At first I was hesitant but I am quite pleased to say that I had a great time at this motel. My room was a decent size (non-smoking double beds),the bed was very comfortable, and the sheets were very clean. Although the bathroom was small, I didn't find anything out of the ordinary. When checking out, the manager mentioned they were in the process of changing their carpets and earlier this week they had already changed all their furnitures in their rooms to the ones Sheraton uses (I kind of noticed the furniture looked pretty good for regular motel standards). This really impressed me since it showed me that they cared about their customers and i know it's quite costly doing this. Although the accomdation was excellent, the only complain I had was that the breakfast could have been better. However, I wouldn't complain since the room was already a bargain.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Maria W

Thank You for taking time to post your encouraging comments!!
We are happy to host you at our place and even more thankful for your supporting comments and feedback!

We hope to see you again with warm welcome in the future.

Dilip P.

Reviewed 22 November 2012

Visited for the first time to this motel. they offered the above rating experience and i would not consider any other place to lodge when in London. the staff are friendly, responsive and always a pleasure.they deserve high praises for providing the best experience. the rooms were very clean and the bed was very comfortable.The complimentary break fast was included in price. just 5 minutes away from London airport and London Downtown.
it was a great value with a great Location and atmosphere i would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: for a solo visitor a room with a one queen bed in the front corner is best. quite and clean.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank watsonshane751

Reviewed 21 October 2012

Spent two nights here while in town for a sporting event. For the money we found that it was very good. Our room was dated, but clean. I was pleasantly surprised that we were given shampoo, soap etc as well as quite the breakfast in the mornings. Waffles, cereal, bagels, toast, fruit, coffee, tea, juice and all we paid was $55 for a night. As I had read in previous reviews the bathroom fan is loud, however, just take off the grill and unplug for your stay. Problem solved. As well, I must say that I had car trouble on the evening I was suppose to check in and my daughter that was staying with me was already in London. I called and told them my predicament and they allowed my daughter to get into our room and didn't ask her for any money, etc and waited till I arrived a few hours later to square up with them. I was very impressed by this...a lot of places would not do this!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank formykids12
HASMUKH P, Director of Sales at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2012

We are so happy that you stayed with us and Thank You for taking time to post your comments and feedback!! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

The management really cares about making guests happy. We left behind our daughter's favorite doll and the owner shipped it to us at his own expense -- the shipping was international and expensive, but the owner appreciated the sentimental value of the doll and went above and beyond expectations to get it back to us. Such customer care is truly exceptional. Our actual stay was uneventful (a good thing!), there was a free breakfast, and the room was clean. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good value in London -- you can rest assured that the owner will do his best to make your stay a happy one!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Cynthia N
Dilip P, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2012

Thank You for taking time to post your amazing comments!!
supporting comments!

Reviewed 21 September 2012

You know, lots of other budget hotels still don't have flat screen TVs. I was impressed with that.

For the price, the stay is worth it. Would I consider this places luxurious, no. It is what it is! The room I had was a single double bed with a small table and two chairs. There was not much more space than that. The room came with a fridge and microwave. There was a very loud semi-working air conditioner.

But you know, for the price I still can not complain.

Try to avoid the free breakfast in the morning - coffee was terrible.

Stayed here back in July. The vehicle with the two flat tires was there then; sounds like two months later in September it is still in the parking lot.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank CndTrvlr042

We are so happy that you stayed with us and even more thankful for your
supporting comments and feedback!