“Mistake turned into a Bonus”

Knights Inn London Airport
Ranked #25 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 2 May 2013

We booked this motel via internet by mistake. I thought I had booked at a different motel and would have cancelled the booking but it was a last minute thing and it was too late to cancel and as it turned out it was a real bonus for us.
We believe this motel is one of the secret gems in London. No it didn't have some amenities that we are used to (minor ones like kleenex, coffee maker, modern furniture and bathroom fixtures) but it had all the important ones and the room was very large, clean, and renovated with everything in running order including microwave and fridge. The staff was excellent (and polite) and the breakfast was sufficient although the two cereals were very sweet ones and geared for kids (should have one less sweet one like raisin bran or special K or Vector etc.) but the waffle maker, bananas, apples, breads, peanut butter, etc. were great. The rates are what really sells this place for what you get. Although this motel was far from the hospital where I was having tests done for two days, we would stay here again tomorrow. This is one mistake that turned into a real benefit. We could all stand to make mistakes like this. Great deal for the money.

Room Tip: Can't say what the other rooms are like but we stayed right across from the office. Large room w...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard L
Dilip P, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Thank you for taking time to post your encouraging and detailed comments!!
We are so happy that you stayed with us and even more thankful for your
Supporting comments and feedback! We will work on your suggestions.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

The hotel was a lot better than the last time we were in London. The room was clean, the bathroom, towels etc were also clean and well-placed. I was happy to have WiFi, and the staff were very pleasant and helpful. I was pleased not to have to drive across town to visit with my family. And the price was good. Breakfast was satisfactory, but I would prefer non-sugary cereal e.g. Cheerios.
I shall stay here again.
PF

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Patricia F

Thank you for taking time to post your encouraging comments!!
We are so happy that you stayed with us and even more thankful for your
Supporting comments and feedback! We will work on your suggestions..

Reviewed 23 November 2012

I stayed at the Knights Inn London for 2 nights and I must say that the staff was very friendly and helpful. The staff has the best customer care. They are very respectful, and were responsive to all my needs and concerns. The location of the motel is also convenient for me. I think the prices for the rooms were very affordable and the rooms were in great condition with new furniture and up-to-date facilities. The breakfast offered was amazing, and there was a variety to choose from.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Sammy614
Dilip P, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2012

We are so happy that you stayed with us and even more thankful for your
supporting comments and feedback!

Reviewed 23 November 2012

It was OK. Not in the best part of London Ontario, but Gibraltar Trade Center was across the street. Enjoyed the eats at the trade center. Fairly close to shopping; walmart, beer and liquir store, macdonalds...Don't know how the breakfast is for we had to leave early for Toronto airport.
But Tim Hortons was a block away.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stanvia
HASMUKH P, Director of Sales at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2012

We continuously update amenities and offering at our property. There are a lot of improvement in the area and it is encouraging sign for all businesses around us.

Thank You for taking time to post your comment. We are happy to host you at our place and even more thankful for your feedback!

We hope to see you all again in the future.

Reviewed 22 November 2012

Spent the weekend here and it was worth the stay. They have excellent customer service, were available 24/7 and very friendly. The rooms were clean and free breakfast was also provided. Easy access to downtown London and 401 (15-20 mins). I would definately stay here again and every time I visit London.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Jason D
HASMUKH P, Director of Sales at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

We are so happy that you stayed with us and even more thankful for your
supporting comments and feedback!

We hope to see you again with some additional offerings..

Dilip P

Reviewed 22 November 2012

I selected this spot after viewing the reviews. At first I was hesitant but I am quite pleased to say that I had a great time at this motel. My room was a decent size (non-smoking double beds),the bed was very comfortable, and the sheets were very clean. Although the bathroom was small, I didn't find anything out of the ordinary. When checking out, the manager mentioned they were in the process of changing their carpets and earlier this week they had already changed all their furnitures in their rooms to the ones Sheraton uses (I kind of noticed the furniture looked pretty good for regular motel standards). This really impressed me since it showed me that they cared about their customers and i know it's quite costly doing this. Although the accomdation was excellent, the only complain I had was that the breakfast could have been better. However, I wouldn't complain since the room was already a bargain.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Maria W

Thank You for taking time to post your encouraging comments!!
We are happy to host you at our place and even more thankful for your supporting comments and feedback!

We hope to see you again with warm welcome in the future.

Dilip P.

Reviewed 22 November 2012

Visited for the first time to this motel. they offered the above rating experience and i would not consider any other place to lodge when in London. the staff are friendly, responsive and always a pleasure.they deserve high praises for providing the best experience. the rooms were very clean and the bed was very comfortable.The complimentary break fast was included in price. just 5 minutes away from London airport and London Downtown.
it was a great value with a great Location and atmosphere i would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: for a solo visitor a room with a one queen bed in the front corner is best. quite and clean.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank watsonshane751

Thank You for taking time to post your encouraging comments!!

We hope to see you all again in the future.