“decent!”

Knights Inn London Airport
Ranked #26 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Clean comfortable and cheap. Usually you will only get two but knights inn supplied all 3!

Location is unfortunate but most people will have a car and London is fairly small and parking is easy in most areas.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tan L
Dilip P, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

I want to thank you for taking time and posting your review. We take pride in taking great care of our guests, and I am glad to hear your feedback. We provide clean, comfortable rooms at reasonable rates entire year. We do upgrades and renovation based on the market demands. We appreciate you recognizing us and considering us.
Thanks DP

There are newer reviews for Knights Inn London Airport

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed there for one night. The front desk staff was friendly, we were able to check in at 2pm. The room was clean, but with a strong air freshener smell. I myself found the bed very comfortable, but my boyfriend said it was too hard for him. (But those of course are our preferences.) We did ended up unplugging the fridge because it was extremely loud, nice that there was one in the room though. We didn't have the breakfast so I can only comment that it looked as described, simple. We appreciated the check-out time being on the late side (11am).

Overall I would absolutely recommend a short stay here. The rates are very competitive, it was clean, had everything we needed. Obviously not high-end, but they are what they advertise, no surprises.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ally D
Dilip P, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

I want to thank you for taking time and posting your review. We take pride in taking great care of our guests, and I am glad to hear your feedback. We work on anything that our customers suggests or recommend in improving our facility and enhance our offerings. We hope to see you again and again. I want to thank you again for taking the time to write this review and I will be sure to share with our staff your kind words.

Thanks DP

Reviewed 11 June 2014

First time staying at Knights Inn and we were very pleased with the room and rates. It was very clean, free WIFI, newer TV and the washroom has obviously been recently updated. Service was good and excellent coffee with the free continental breakfast. Will definitely stay at Knights Inn next time we are in London.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank loriar
Dilip P, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

We are delighted to read your comments on your recent stay with us. Thank you very much for writing detailed review on most of our offerings that we have at this independently operated Knights Inn Location. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and comments like yours gives our team positive feeling...Dilip P

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This place suited all of my needs. Great price, great staff, great location, great experience. I should be keeping this little gem a secret. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank 649Charlie649
Dilip P, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for taking time to post your encouraging comments and recommendation. We are thankful for your comments and feedback! We hope to see you again in future. Our goal is to provide neat and clean rooms at reasonable price and comments like yours gives our team positive feeling...Dilip P

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The room was small but clean. The staff was accomodating and pleasant. The room rate was unbeatable. It was a quiet night. The downsides are: the plumbing gave a strange odor from the sink and water went down slowly. The room was simply too small, compared to all other motels. This place would be better if it was in a safer and better location. I felt uneasy about this area, especially after seeing the bums follow the cleaning personnel to gather junk.

Room Tip: Book online and be sure to get directions.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dan T

Thank you for taking time to post your comments and recommendation. We are thankful for your comments and feedback! We hope to see you again in future and we will work on your suggestions. Our goal is to provide neat and clean rooms at reasonable price and comments like yours gives our team positive feeling...Dilip P

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We came in town to visit friends, and found a room here because it's very convenient to my friend's home. We spent a weekend there, and had a great experience. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and appliances worked properly. In general everything was excellent. We recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Lili W
Dilip P, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Reviewed 4 May 2014

The parking lot was rough but I didn't come there for that.
I had a great nights sleep, the bed was great for me. I didn't hear any complaints from the rest of the family.
I loved the mural that was painted on the walls.
The water pressure in the shower was okay, I would of liked it more with more pressure/volume.
We arrived around dinner time, got checked in and I went to find something to eat. I drove up and down a couple blocks. I ended up very close to the hotel at Lily's Restaurant, Chinese Food. It was awesome, delicious. I will give a review too.

Room Tip: All rooms are ground level. We had a non smoking room and it smelled good upon our entry into the r...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank S2R27
Dilip P, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for taking time to post your encouraging comments. We are happy to host you as our guest and even more thankful for your comments and feedback! We hope to see you again in future. We have plan to fix the parking lot and we will work on it during summer as it is weather permitted item. Our goal is to give problem free, neat and clean room at reasonable price and comments like yours gives us positive feeling Dilip P