“Good to see if ....”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good to see if ....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2014

To me I would list it but to be seen if there spare time and if you are not a nature lover don't even think about it.

Visited August 2014

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Geocaching”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

I live near the ponds and we have spent many days here. We have done some geocaching with friends here (always fun). I used to pick my daughter up from school at lunch time and we would have a picnic here. Sometimes the family will just go for a walk along the trails.
Wonderful relaxing area.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Icanbookyourtripforu
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A Winter Wonderland”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

After a fresh snow, I thought I would bring out my snowshoes and head to Westminster Ponds. I had never been there and didn't really know what to expect.

What a beautiful area! I spent a couple hours exploring the different paths while taking in the beauty of winter. I do agree that the paths could be marked better since I did get a bit lost, however I managed to find out where I was when I stumbled upon a Tim Hortons just outside of a path entrance.

I'm looking forward to returning in the summer!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Andy D
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Lovely wooded park”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Lovely wooded park surrounding 3 large ponds/ small lakes in South end of London. Trails sufficient for an hour or two of walking or 40+ min run ( some creativity required to connect smaller loops of trail).

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jeff_London_On
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great find.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

Will revisit but bring water with us next time. Did not realize what a big area it covered? Only thing we found a problem was some people with dogs unleashed. Overall a great experience.

Visited September 2013