“Top Notch Service”

Dining options: Reservations
London Ontario
“Top Notch Service”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is one of the only restaurants that I have been to that let you enjoy your time with them. Service was impeccable and food was very well prepared/displayed. Calamara appetizer was the best I have had - not spongy or hard to chew, flavour was mild and did not over power the dish. I had halibut as my main course while my partner had salmon. This restaurant is known for its salmon dish and it did not disappoint - my dish was nicely displayed and the halibut was moist/flaky, flavour had a tang, again it enhanced the dish. I was going to have a wine that I was use too, but the server suggested another - she was right, it was the right compliment to the meals. I have yet to have a meal that I did not enjoy....would strongly suggest that one make this a place to spend time, relax and enjoy what this restaurant has to offer.

Toronto, Canada
“A friendly, great restaurant”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The Bassacco's and their staff could not be more welcoming and accommodating. This restaurant is beautifully decorated and creatively laid out with bar type seating in the middle as well as a lovely bar. The food is great - fresh and imaginative. Try the favourites on the menu and watch for daily specials. Try the salads. Have the lasagna. Really good wine list and quite a surprise, an impressive list of malts. Very attentive service.

Southampton, Canada
“A lovely lunch spot”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were in London for the day meeting a friend who was visiting from out west.
I'm always sceptical about going to a new place for the first time but my reservations were soon lifted. The fresh pastas and interesting salads were a delightful surprise. Our server was knowledgeable and very pleasant as well.
We will be trying the dinner menu next trip.

London, Canada
“Birthday dinner”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

My daughter asked to go somewhere she had never been before for her 22nd birthday. We chose La Casa and were so impressed! Fabulous salmon, gnocchi and great service with Theresa. We highly recommend it and we will definitely be back!

Visited June 2014
“Romantic dinner date”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stopped in without reservations and were seated almost right away. Our waiter didn't push any specific meal but was very knowledgable of the plates still available. A live band started up after our food arrived, which sped our departure. I ordered the lamb chops and my wife ordered the gnocchi which both were beautifully plated and very tasty. Total bill was around $85, and might have been a tad bit over priced but we wanted to try it.

• Visited April 2014