“Old time night out”
Review of Mustang Drive-In

Mustang Drive-In
Ranked #9 of 35 Fun & Games in London
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Throwback to the old drive in, because it is exactly that, right down to the ridiculously slow concession and watered-down pop. Still a fun evening and exactly what you should expect.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"blast"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Had a great time, load the kids in the car in pj's.

Love the all night 4 movies, but get there early, the lines can be long.

Only suggestion, debit card folks.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Its been years since I was at a Drive thru
I didn't think they were popular any more
but Mustang proved me wrong

Enjoyed figuring out the new sound system, the popcorn and dogs

It was a great way to finish off the summer

Reviewed 1 October 2013

The should put a "GOOD" rating between average and very good. We always love going to the drive-in and nothing completes a visit there better than a pogo and onion rings :)

1  Thank Maria M
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

My family and I go to the Mustang Drive In as often as possible in the summer! Going to the drive in with my family and dog (yes you can bring your pets) in my pyjamas sets a comfortable atmosphere to enjoy the show. The food booths and setting are totally retro and I love when the Mustang has triple and quadruple feature nights! The Mustang Drive In is a must stop location for movie and retro lovers!