“Best Froyo In The City”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 28 July 2013

was out with a friend of mine and her daughter and we decided to try out Chil instead of the usual YoYo's. I was definitely not disappointed.

The frozen yogurt is fantastic (greek organic). Frozen yogurt at most chain places tend to be fat-free and have this texture that leaves me something to be desired. It feels watered down at times. Chil's froyo is completely different. It has a heartiness or creaminess to it that feels just about right. I ate cake batter and chocolate and it's the first chocolate froyo I've consumed that actually leaves me satisfied.

The toppings are also numerous and the flavours are great. If I had one quibble then it would be that some of the toppings are too big. The white chocolate rounds, for example, are too big, so I had to break them up myself. This aside, I ate almost a pound of this stuff and I was extremely happy. The variety is much better here than at other places.

The owner is also fantastic. One of the nicest guys around. He was nice enough to offer us some frozen samples to show us how you can take it home and eat it afterward. He also conversed with us, told us his story, and a bunch of other stuff. He was really pleasant and he's someone the people of London should support.

Don't go to the chains anymore and come here! You won't regret it!

6  Thank RA261

Reviewed 18 May 2013

This is by far the best froyo in all of London. With well over 100 toppings, and many delicious flavours it is hard to resist seconds or even thirds. Also don't forget about having their Pina Colada froyo......mmmmmmmmm delicious

3  Thank DouglasManning56
Reviewed 14 January 2013

amazing froyo.

its all natural, organic, free of crappy fake colours and sugars PLUS its high in protein...

what more could you want?

2  Thank Becky L