“Organic frozen yogurt and more”

Chil Frozen Yogurt Bar
Ranked #11 of 14 Dessert in London
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Healthy, Canadian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating
London, Canada
“Organic frozen yogurt and more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Chil is a delightful little frozen yogurt shop. It's a bit quirky rather than fomulaic like the chain yogurt bars. At this point it's the one and only. London, you are a very lucky city.

We received an amazingly cheerful welcome, the attendant eager to explain how Chil frozen yogurt stand above the crowd. Most importantly, they just don't add artificial stuff. It's natural and organic. They source as many of their products locally as possible.

In addition to frozen yogurt, they also have frozen almond milk and frozen quinoa dessert, for vegans or those who are lactose intolerant.

There's a huge selection of toppings, including lots of fresh fruit, nuts, and sweet things too. The shop claims they have 125 topping choices, the most in Canada. Both my wife and I found our selections superbly delicious.

The shop has lots of indoor tables, and on a warm summer night, a large patio and deck with a combination of wicker furniture and wrought iron tables and chairs, mainly under giant shade trees.

Our visit made for a very pleasant evening out.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank James G

“Great Options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I have been a couple times. The multiple options are great. It is quite pricey but good every once in awhile

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Annette T
“Best Froyo In The City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

was out with a friend of mine and her daughter and we decided to try out Chil instead of the usual YoYo's. I was definitely not disappointed.

The frozen yogurt is fantastic (greek organic). Frozen yogurt at most chain places tend to be fat-free and have this texture that leaves me something to be desired. It feels watered down at times. Chil's froyo is completely different. It has a heartiness or creaminess to it that feels just about right. I ate cake batter and chocolate and it's the first chocolate froyo I've consumed that actually leaves me satisfied.

The toppings are also numerous and the flavours are great. If I had one quibble then it would be that some of the toppings are too big. The white chocolate rounds, for example, are too big, so I had to break them up myself. This aside, I ate almost a pound of this stuff and I was extremely happy. The variety is much better here than at other places.

The owner is also fantastic. One of the nicest guys around. He was nice enough to offer us some frozen samples to show us how you can take it home and eat it afterward. He also conversed with us, told us his story, and a bunch of other stuff. He was really pleasant and he's someone the people of London should support.

Don't go to the chains anymore and come here! You won't regret it!

• Visited March 2013
6 Thank RA261
“I LOVE THIS FROZEN YOGURT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

This is by far the best froyo in all of London. With well over 100 toppings, and many delicious flavours it is hard to resist seconds or even thirds. Also don't forget about having their Pina Colada froyo......mmmmmmmmm delicious

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank DouglasManning56
“love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013

amazing froyo.

its all natural, organic, free of crappy fake colours and sugars PLUS its high in protein...

what more could you want?

Visited January 2013