“Excellent fresh ingredients!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Always the freshest of ingredients cooked perfectly. The staff are helpful and friendly. Pricing is average, potions generous. Seating is available for eating in. Take out service is very fast.

2  Thank Yvemit
There are newer reviews for Asian Wok

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Authentic Asian cuisine at a great price and the freshest ingredients you could ever want. Homemade sauces really give the dishes great flavour. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Kvsailor
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I just love this restaurant. Our family enjoys dining here as the food, service and people are just great. There is a very friendly atmosphere and you genuinely feel welcomed as a guest. The menu has lots of choice and is definitely good value for your money. You can get Thai as well as Chinese cuisine freshly prepared and piping hot. You certainly don't have to wait too long and there is a table full of steaming, hot platters of food. Portions are very generous and I never go away hungry. I thoroughly recommend this restaurant.

3  Thank cdavca
Reviewed 9 January 2014

TBH - I only ate take-out with my family and did not go to the restaurant, so I can't comment on service or cleanliness, but the food was amazing. Very fresh, large portions, great taste and cooked perfectly. The coconut shrimp and chicken wings were great, along with the pad thai and other dishes. The prices was pretty good too. We really enjoyed this meal! Too bad for me that I live north west of London and this is in the south east :-(

2  Thank GlewStyx
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Our family has been going to this restaurant since it first opened about 2 years ago. The food, service and staff is top notch. You can't go wrong with anything that you order as the servings are very generous. We usually end up taking food home! It is so pleasant to walk in and be greeted like old friends who are so welcome to come in and dine. The premises are scrupulously clean and that says a lot about this restaurant. A big plus for me is the fact that no MSG is used - there is a big sign in the window advertising this. In short, this is our favourite restaurant and we love the food! Another positive factor is the prices - very reasonable and you get premium quality food hot and fresh.

2  Thank AromaScents