“Courtyard by Marriott, London, Ontario”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Courtyard London

Courtyard London
Ranked #17 of 41 Hotels in London
Nicholasville, Kentucky, United States
“Courtyard by Marriott, London, Ontario”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

This appears to be a new property. Everything was fresh and clean, the bed was more comfortable than any hotel I have visited lately. The lobby was freshly decorated and appealing. The staff members were friendly and helpful. I was very pleased with this property, and I am very likely to return here on my next business trip to London. Parking was free, also. In London, that is a nice amenity.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Leigh8451
Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Dear Leigh8451

We are indeed a new hotel in London and opened 8 months ago. I am delighted to hear that found our hotel clean, fresh and our staffs made you feel welcome.

I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the future.

Tony Cowie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 22 July 2013

This is a very clean and modern hotel. Not what I was expecting for a Courtyard hotel. Staff was friendly, room was small but very clean. The bed and the pull out couch were both comfortable!

We booked through Priceline.com- The rate was 1/2 the price.

Dear Jennifer V

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and you were looked after well by our staff.

I hope you will chose to stay at our hotel again in the future.

Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Our family of four stayed here out of necessity on a long road trip, and our expectations were greatly exceeded. The hotel appears to be very new, and very well thought out: all conveniences and amenities were present. The rooms are super clean and feature modern decor, great spacious bathrooms with great bath products. The indoor pool is small, but clean and perfectly fine for young kids. There is an on-site cafe (in the lobby) that has a great breakfast, lunch and dinner menu and bar, and the lobby also features fresh cucumber water and apples, and coffee and tea (all complimentary). The location is very convenient, easily accessible from the highway and plenty of restaurants (including a great sushi restaurant) and shops nearby. In summary, I highly recommend the Courtyard by Marriott for all types of guests.

1 Thank Blair4
Dear Blair4

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel and I hope the rest of your journey went well. The hotel has been open 8 months and we are proud to be part of the Marriott family. +

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found that all our amenities exceeded your expectations and that you are happy to recommend us to other travellers.

I hope to welcome you back to our hotel when you pass through London again.

TXAggieLady
Reviewed 20 July 2013

stayed here enroute to Niagara due to bad storms while driving. This property is very clean but the elevators need to have the carpets ripped out as theywere stained and smelled and there was trash in the parking lots. The rooms were quiet and immaculate. We paid less for this per night than the comfort Inn in Chatham and it is worth the extra 1 drive.

Room Tip: nosiy elevators so stay away from them
1 Thank TXAggieLady
Dear TXAggieLady

Thank you for your feedback from your stay with us. I agree with the elevator carpets do need replacing and we will be tiling both elevators in the coming weeks. I am glad you found the rooms clean and you did enjoy your stay with us.

I hope you chose to stay with us when passing through London in the future.

Toronto, Ontario
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Booked the hotel for a Girl's Weekend.... What a wonderful surprise. We checked in and went to our room and were pleasantly surprised by clean and modern it was, The beds were absolutely the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in at a hotel. and the pillows were awesome. I also found out you could purchase the same pillows online at their website!!! I will certainly be buying some... A very nice bathroom with all the amenities and very spacious. The room was very clean. It was clse to whatever we wanted to do. we went to Sparta and St Thomas, and we went downtown to the market, and had dinner 5 minutes away and shopped at a the mall. It was a perfect oasis in the city. Restaurant (Bistro) was excellent Pool was small bur very clean and was perfect after a long day of shopping. I would stay there again and would recommend it to all!!!!Job Well Done Marriott!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Dear LynnthePB

How was the Girls weekend? I am delighted the Courtyard Marriott could offer a relaxing environment after long days; thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

It pleases me to hear that our rooms, beds and pillows met your expectations and enhanced your trip to London. I hope the next time you are travelling to London the Courtyard by Marriott London will be part

Sarnia, Canada
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I am currently staying in this hotel for one night. Rooms are extremely comfortable with excellent decor. The Marriott Residence Inn and Courtyard always feels very comfortable. This hotel is very clean. The only thing I am disappointed with is this courtyard has no whirlpool.

• Stayed July 2013
Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this review, 3 August 2013
Dear WS Vacation

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott London. I am glad you are finding the rooms comfortable and are enjoying the décor. We are proud to be part of the Marriott family and I hope to see you again during future stay at our hotel.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Wonderful clean place. Beds were fantastic.
Staff, sparse but polite.
Pool worked, gym worked, wifi worked.
Bathroom , two people had only one shampoo, one conditioner in a little wee bottle but o.k.
No ice machine to be found on floor.
Fantastic parking.
The breakfast was not included, it was a fortune.The second day we ate elsewhere.
Great place.

Room Tip: non smoking
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Hi M Z

Thank you for staying at our new hotel and reviewing your experience on trip advisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our bed and there was plenty of parking available. Upon you next stay we would be happy to provide you with some extra shampoo and indeed the breakfast is not included but we do offer stay for breakfast and packages and our Bistro is open for a wide variety of breakfast items.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel during your next trip to London, ON.

Best Regards