“Amazing, likely the best hotel property in London”
Review of Courtyard London

Courtyard London
Ranked #16 of 41 Hotels in London
Mississauga, Canada
“Amazing, likely the best hotel property in London”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

The service was phenomenal, from the front desk to housekeeping! Very comfortable, all the amenities, clean and modern! I forgot my ipad the in the room, the hotel called me within 15 minutes and held it at the front desk for me. The news paper was waiting for me at the door in the morning and the lobby had lots of space to get some work done. I regret not having enough time to try the restaurant!

Room Tip: The suites are the rooms to go for!!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Dear HammedSiddiqui

Thank you for the amazing review and for taking the time to share on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that my team was able to get your iPad returned quickly.

Hopefully upon you return you will have chance to try our Bistro.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard by Marriott London soon.

Tony Cowie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Courtyard by Marriott. The receptionists were smiling and welcoming. The room was very clean and spacious. Very convenient location. Absolutely nothing bad to say about this place! We will definitely stay there again the next time we are in London and will recommend it to our friends.

Dear SooAnnJP

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor and thank you for such an amazing review. I am delighted you choose to stay with us while travelling to London and that our team, location and space met all your needs.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard by Marriott London soon.

Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I have traveled to London for several business trips and have found this hotel to be top notch. It is close to some wonderful restaurants. It is convenient to get downtown and is an easy drive to our office. I would recommend this hotel to any of my colleagues and fellow travelers to the London area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Dear J¬_Greene02

Thank you for taking the time to review our on Trip Advisor and I am delighted to hear that you continue to choose our hotel when traveling to London; we are certainly delighted to have you as one of our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel during your next trip to London.

Sarnia, Canada
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Traveled for wedding and reserved an overnight in London. I reviewed the hotel before reserving and decided the location and newness was what I was looking for. The one thing not mentioned was the great staff from front desk reception, restaurant and housekeeping. Keep up the great service we will be back.

Room Tip: did not have children or room service but location in the city was great. Easy to find shopping and...
Dear Ardwell

I hope the wedding was amazing! The weather certainly was good. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the stay and that our staff met all your expectations.

I hope we can welcome you back to our hotel soon!

Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 25 September 2013

First rate staff, customer centred and welcoming. great variety at the bistro and rooms amazing. will return on many occasions. would also recommend this hotel for families. Located conveniently for getting into town and also to the major highways

Room Tip: business travellers on floor 5
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Dear JamesP2945

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review about our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am delighted my staffs made you feel welcome and all our amenities met with your needs. Our Bistro has just started our fall menu promotion; adding some great new choices!
I hope to welcome you back to our hotel on your next business trip to London.

London
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Decided to cut a camping trip short so made a last minuet reservation here for the night during labor day long weekend. Called last minuet to change our reservation from a king to 2 queens as my sister in-law decided to tag along. They accommodated us even at the last minuet. The hotel is nice, clean, and updated. Wi-Fi connection is decent for a hotel, plenty of parking, and just a 2 minuet drive from everything. My only complaint would be for the price there should be some sort of breakfast. We did eat at the Cafe for breakfast and found it to be reasonably priced. All in all next time we are in London last minuet we will definitely stay here!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kris P
Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Dear Kris P

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip advisor; our guest feedback is important to us as we strive to exceed our customer expectations.

I am delighted to hear that our team was able to accommodate your reservation quickly and with ease. I am also glad to hear that all our amenities met with your needs. I know we do not offer breakfast included but I am pleased you were able to make use of our Bistro.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Owen Sound, Canada
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Stayed here over the Labour Day weekend. Nice hotel. Had no issues at all. It was clean and the staff was pleasant. The pool was very cold, but it didn't seem to bother the children in it. The internet was free and we watched an in room movie. We will probably stay here again.

Dear PainterJay

I am glad you choose to stay at our Courtyard by Marriott while traveling to London and that all our amenities met with you needs, I will note your comments regarding our pool and pass to our engineering team.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon!