“Perfect place to stay with a group/team”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Courtyard London

Courtyard London
Ranked #17 of 41 Hotels in London
London
“Perfect place to stay with a group/team”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

This smaller hotel, near the 401 highway, is a wonderful option for a team, group, wedding or just a relaxed stay in London, Ontario, Canada......it is out of the busy downtown area but close enough......you can walk to a major mall and many bars, restaurants and shops......the management of this hotel are INVOLVED in all aspects of the service and you actually get to know them when you stay......I stayed with a hockey team and the service, food and rooms were topnotch.......this is a wonderful option to the larger hotels in the city

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Katie C, Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Johnbalmer,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review on your stay with us here at the Courtyard Marriott London.

We are a small scale hotel, which means everyone lends a hand when needed. It’s great that you were privy to this and got to meet the awesome Courtyard team. We put a lot of pride in making every stay a great one and I’m happy that you and your team had such a great time.

We welcome you back on your next visit, and hope to see you soon.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I am frequently in the London area for business. I always stay at the Courtyard Marriott because of the friendly and professional staff. I have stayed for long periods of time and it felt like a second home. The staff goes above and beyond to meet your individual needs. I have recommended business associates to this facility and they feel the same way I do. I have held meetings in the board room and hosted small social gathering in the lounge. This place has it all.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Tai L

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences about our hotel on Trip Advisor and I am delighted that the Courtyard Marriott London is your go to hotel when staying in London.

I am glad to hear that our team always goes above and beyond to meet your needs and thank you for all the recommendations you give us, the new open concept does service the small private meeting and/or the social meeting place after a days work.

We look forward to welcoming back during your next trip to London.

Best Regards

Tony Cowie
Blackburn, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Clean, comfortable and good sized rooms with all the facilities you would need. Staff very friendly and helpful. Easy reach of the highways with plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. Apart from the elevators being slow, I cannot fault this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Brickweb

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel comfortable and that all our facilities met with your needs. It delights me that my staffs were helpful and friendly during time with us and indeed our location gives easy access to the main highway for that extra convenience.

I hope to welcome you back again soon during your next trip to London.

Best Regards

Tony Cowie
Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

I am a frequent traveller and would consider myself someone of higher expectations than most when it comes to hotel accommodations. Marriott London ranks as my preferred location in this city with its friendly staff, profession customer care, competitive pricing and clean, comfortable rooms.

• Stayed May 2014
Katie C, Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Ron B,

What a great review, thank you for taking the time to write it for us here at the Courtyard Marriott London.

I am happy to hear that we are your preferred choice to stay at while you visit London. Our entire staff here tries to make every single stay an enjoyable one and I’m glad this shows.

We hope to see you soon.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

An ideal hotel for the business traveller looking for a few nights business stay. Very modern in its design.
The staff here are superb with no exception. The front of house are very helpful and friendly as are the bistro staff and management.
Tony Cowie the manager has developed a good team.
Downsides are few, for me its a little too much paper cups and snacks. But for the traveller on business you could do a lot, lot worse.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Peter S,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review here at the Courtyard by Marriott London.

We appreciate the feedback it’s what allows us to improve. Paper cups are a Marriott standard, but we do have a few mugs at guest request. I am happy that all of our staff here make your stay a great one.

We hope to see you on your next trip to London.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed here recently on our way to Toronto and like the reviews stated, it's wonderful. The rooms are beautiful. The bathroom are perfect and the staff are amazing. I'll say no more other than this is the right place to stay when traveling through London.

Room Tip: The top floor rooms are always the most quiet, we found our room to be perfect
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Travellp4,

We appreciate you writing a review on the Courtyard by Marriott London.

It’s great to hear such excellent reviews and I am happy that we are the right fit for you. We hope to have many more occasions to WOW you and are look forward to your next visit.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Our stay was perfect. My wife and I were impressed by the cleanliness and quietness of our room, and our kids, of course, loved the pool. Our favorite thing about our stay was our experience in the hotel restaurant. It had a great atmosphere and the staff was very attentive, preparing our food and serving us very quickly and efficiently. The food was delicious and I would recommend it to anyone. My family and I will return to this hotel anytime we are in London.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Dre H,

I am very happy to hear that your stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott London was such an enjoyable one and that your family was able to use some of our amenities.

Our housekeeping staff works very hard to ensure that our rooms are clean and comfortable for you to relax in during your stay. I will pass forward the great comments to all of our staff especially the Bistro department and let them know what a great job they are doing.

We hope to see you whenever you come back to London.