“Best Courtyard in the Marriott chain”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Courtyard London

Courtyard London
Ranked #17 of 41 Hotels in London
Northern Virginia
“Best Courtyard in the Marriott chain”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I'm a Marriott Platinum Elite customer and have stayed in every Marriott brand hotel in the chain in the United States and abroad. In some cities to which I travel on business, I'm a regular Courtyard customer. In my experience, this is the best Courtyard in which I've ever stayed. The rooms are the nicest and biggest; the bed is the most comfortable. It beats by far all of the other Courtyards and some of the Residence Inn properties at which I've stayed previously.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MDowd
Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear MDowd

Thank you for such an amazing review and for taking the time to share you experiences on trip advisor. I am delighted to hear that our rooms, beds and hotel amenities exceeded your expectations.

On behalf of all my team we look forward to your next visit.

Best Regards

Tony Cowie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We had a quick overnight trip to London and were very pleased we had chosen to stay at this hotel. It was reasonably priced, very clean and the staff were helpful and extremely pleasant. We thought the hotel was well maintained and we had a very comfortable night in our room. In the morning we purchased breakfast from the bistro and were pleasantly surprised by the price and the quality of the food. The hotel is close to the 401, many restaurants and good shopping as well. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank brenda23sue
Katie C, Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear brenda23sue,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review about the Courtyard Marriott London.

I’m glad to hear that you were happy with the quality and cleanliness of our hotel. It is also pleasing to hear that you were able to enjoy a breakfast in our Bistro as well as visit some of the shopping centers and restaurants around our hotel.

We look forward to seeing you again soon on your next visit to London.

Chicago
Reviewed 10 August 2014

As a business person, I stay at many chain hotels. This Marriott Courtyard, just off the highway, is very well run and very accommodating. I was welcomed by Heather, a friendly and knowledgeable receptionist, who did a terrific job getting me into a room quickly and acclimated to the area. I enjoyed a restaurant she recommended; and, I was able to do some quick shopping at the Bay (within 2 minutes of the Courtyard). The indoor pool allowed for a quick swim. My room was very clean and well stocked, and well presented --- kudos to housekeeping.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Coffeecup1390
Katie C, Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Coffeecup1390,

We here at Courtyard Marriott London would like to thank you for writing such a pleasant review about your most recent stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you were pleased with the cleanliness of our rooms and quality of our amenities. I am also very happy to hear that our staff was able to help make dining and shopping recommendations for you during your stay.

I will be sure to pass on your gratitude and kind words to our staff and we hope to see you again soon.

Windsor, Canada
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Newly renovated, excellent rooms, with a bar and small restaurant that has a nice selection of beers and wines, food is a little limited but OK for breakfast and a snack. Service is always pretty good with pleasant young staff.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Silverhand1965
Dear Silverhand 1965,

Thank you for writing a review on the Courtyard Marriott London.

We are very happy to hear that you have chosen us as your home away from home on your business stops here in London. Fantastic service is what we aim for here and I’m glad to know that it shows.

See you soon.

Milo
Reviewed 7 August 2014

The Courtyard in London, Ontario was excellent..We found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. The hotel was clean and in a great location for shopping and restaurants. Our room was very nice. We had a king size bed with a whirlpool in our suite. We found this location to be quite and close to the 401 and 402. The pool was clean and well maintained. We would recommend this location to anyone, and will use this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank canamrich2000
Dear canamrich2000,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the Courtyard Marriott London.

I am so happy to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one and you found everything clean and comfortable. It’s great news to hear that you would recommend us and that we will be seeing you again on your next visit to London. I will make sure I pass along the kind words to our team and to keep up the great work.

Hope to see you soon.

Meaford, Canada
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The Courtyard is located close to Hospitals,shopping and excellent restaurants.
A very good choice by all standards. The Staff are more than helpful in all aspects.
Great Hotel, great Bistro located in the hotel serves a great breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank RichSharon2014
Dear RichSharon2014,

Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay with us here at the Courtyard Marriott London.

I am very happy to hear that your stay was a great one and you enjoyed all the amenities at the hotel and were able to enjoy a great breakfast in our Bistro restaurant. I will pass along the kind words to all staff and we hope to see you again.

Warn Regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

My recent stay at the Courtyard in London was a great experience. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Our room was clean an had of course everything we needed. The internet connection was really strong which is always a plus for me. I especially loved the little Bistro downstairs. I needed to pay for my breakfast but didn't mind because I really don't like the normal " breakfast included" menu at hotels. And yes I will return!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Cheryl B,

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review on your most recent stay at the Courtyard Marriott London.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you will return. Having the Bistro has been a great success and being able to provide a fresh hot meal to order is a nice benefit.

We hope to see you soon.