“Always fun”
Review of Fleetway

Ranked #6 of 36 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Fleetway offers tons of fun for the whole family! 44 lanes of Bowling (5pin and 10pin available), 18-hole indoor mini Glow-Golf course, 14 Boston Billiards tables, Playdium Lite Games Room, as well as on-site Pizza Projekt and Dairy Queen restaurants, means there is something for everyone to enjoy! PLUS...COMING SUMMER 2017 - a NEW Five-Level Kids' Play Centre!
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Fleetway is a great indoor location for afternoon or evening fun as a couple or a family. Bowling, games, indoor mini putt, and of course Dairy Queen! Have some fun and then grab some DQ!

All reviews
"arcade games"
"great family fun"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Took my entire team (30+) here for a staff outing and they had a blast, good games, varied offerings and easy to set up. Only bad point they forgot part of the food order on BOTH occasions we visited. They contract the food out and this does not work well!!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had a birthday party here for my two kids and the person running the party was the least enthusiastic host I have ever encountered. she was rude to the kids and myself and when I complained to the manager, the manager was rude to me. That's the last time they get my $500!

1  Thank Alicia H
Fleetway B, General Manager at Fleetway, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Hello Alicia,
I am the General Manager at Fleetway. Fleetway is a very popular place to hold kids’ birthday parties and it is very important for our staff to be helpful and friendly when providing this service. I did some preliminary investigations thinking your party was held recently, but realized when re-reading your review that your party was held in June 2013. I do wish that you had contacted me immediately following your party so that I could investigate further the things you shared in your review, but unfortunately this is no longer possible due to the time delay between the party and your review. If possible, I would still like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Can you please call me at my office? Thank you. Del Tucker, General Manager, 519-472-9310 x223

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Yes, Fleetway has both kinds of bowling. Personally I prefer the 10 pin, but 5 pin bowling is like stepping back in a cool time machine. Oh, look over there....a massive arcade. What's that? Pool tables? Fun!

That's the easy to see stuff...now for the unique entertainment...Glow In The Dark Mini-Putt! 18 full holes, challenging as heck. Blacklights, dinosaurs and a 7 foot tall gorilla. Simply amazing. A group of 12 of us went as a large meetup with londonfun and collectively had just 4 hole-on-ones. Its a really well designed mini-putt.

My favorite part of Fleetway? The 40 foot rock climbing wall. Scared of heights? Then you're going to love this. Massive adrenaline, and tomorrow your arms and shoulders will know you've been up to mischief. Everything is provided, all the safety gear, helmets and harnesses. The 6 walls range in difficulty from beginner to dang-near-impossible.

Craziest attraction? The Wind Chamber. We put 4 ladies with long hair in it like sardines in a phone booth, put in a loonie and watched the hilarity ensue!

Fleetway is pure entertainment. If you haven't bowled or rock climbed in the past 90 days, get yourself over to Fleetway for a fun time!