“Great experience, next best thing to being on the Links”

Extreme Indoor Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: London's newest and most realistic indoor golf facility. Try one of our 27 world class courses. We are open by appointment only and it takes 1 hour per person to play 18 holes.
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Extreme Indoor Golf has just re opened in a new location, the new site is much better suited to it's purpose with an excelent opportunity for expansion, making the experience either perfect for business meetings or an unforgettable Family outing. With our London Weather, EIG is perfect for either the Golf addict (Me) or lessons for the beginner. I'll be using both options. Looking forward to joining their Indoor Golf league. Crissey is an excellent host and often checks in to ensure that everyone is enjoying themselves. I'll be back next week.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Crissy V, Manager at Extreme Indoor Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Hi Richard,

As always it was a pleasure to see you. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for mentioning the lesson portion of what we do. I know you have another tee time booked in the new year and I am looking forward to seeing you then.

Happy New Year.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Enjoyed an afternoon at Extreme Indoor Golf. Chrissy was very accommodating and took excellent care of us and made sure our afternoon golf/work function went smoothly. The lounge areas are very comfortable and clean, I wanted to borrow the couch that's how nice and comfy they are. Plenty of room for 4 golfers to sit and enjoy a round of sim golf. The actual sim golf was as expected, almost like a real round of golf but not really. We were all surprised how long it took to play one round though considering there is no walking or searching for golf balls.
Restaurant next door and hopefully they get a liquor Lic soon.
Again Good afternoon Excellent service.
If my review was helpful let me know.

Crissy V, Director of Sales at Extreme Indoor Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words. I was very nice to meet you your colleagues. We are very pleased that you had an enjoyable afternoon and look forward to seeing you all again very soon. It was nice to hear all the laughter coming from your lounge.