Motel 6 London Ontario
US$122
US$123
US$120
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleansmall refrigerator and microwavedouble queen roomlate checkoutvisit familyindoor poolwould stay againwhite oaks malljetspetsstairwellrepairontariohighway
Reviewed 6 February 2013

We stayed three nights for a hockey tournament along with the rest of our team. The rooms were adequate and definitely met our needs with the fridge and microwave. I should mention that I brought my three kids, ages 7, 4, and 12 weeks. Considering all the kids there for hockey plus their siblings we were received without any prejudice. The front desk did everything they could to accommodate our team of restless boys and girls even making last second arrangements for a meeting room for them to play in one night. On top of that I forgot my favorite pillow in my room when I checked out and didn't realize it until I got back home to Toronto. When I called the hotel to make my own arrangements to get the pillow back the person I spoke to went above and beyond his duties to make sure I got my belongings back. He was going to be in Mississauga a few days later and offered to bring my pillow so that I could pick it up. I was more than grateful!!!!!!! Thanks Sam for doing that for me, and thanks to Motel 6 for investing in such a fabulous staff!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Cclatt0479
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I was on a business trip to London Ontario, the stay was excellent. Since I knew nothing about London ON, the front desk staff was very helpful. clean rooms, clean facility overall. The stay was a 5/5

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank bnb155019
Reviewed 1 February 2013

We booked this after deciding to stay in London one more night. We didn't want to pay as much as we did before and saw this had good reviews. It is about a 10 to 15 minute drive out of downtown. I feel it was a very good value. The rooms are nothing special, but you expect that. They were clean and good enough. A few positives is that there is parking, a pool and a hot tub and a real breakfast at the diner across the parking lot.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jawkurt
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Normally we do not stay in London but on this day we "had" too, do to a very icy, slippery, snow storm. Tried a few places around the area which were way over budget, if it weren't for the freezing cold weather we would have slept in the car. Good thing for $80 a night, 2 queen beds, a fridge & microwave. I have to admit the toilet flushed extremely loud, like it was going to suck you in & the shower was shaped like a triangle & it made awful noises only got better after flushing the toilet. No way could you ever have a bath. But for 1 night not to bad, sheets were clean, tv worked, no noise & had no awful smells. The staff was super polite which would make me think if I had to stop over night again I would consider it!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I found this hotel clean and the rooms were average but I encountered an issue and the front desk was not helpful at all. There were a lot of children there, I guess for a hockey tournament or something like that. No problem as we have kids ourselves and understand. That being said they were playing hockey right outside of our room and the parents were sitting on chairs drinking in the hall way. It made it way too noisy for us to enjoy and there was no way we could even get into the pool. We did ask the front desk to speak to the guests and I felt they just brushed us off. No breakfast but good location

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple