All reviewsfree coffee in the morningroom was cleanlate checkouthousekeeping staffwould stay againjetspetshospitalontariohighway
Reviewed 16 July 2017

This was a great motel for the amount we paid was right!! The employees were fantastic and went all out for the customer!! I would stay again!! We enjoyed the pool!! The hotel was sold out both nights we stayed here!!

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank rob_dufour
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My friend and I got 2 joining hotel rooms for after the bar, we both got ready in her room, when we came back after the bar had more drinks etc, I went into my room to go to bed and saw 3 bed bugs on my pillow that imidiately scattered, I freaked out ran to her room telling her to get her stuff off the ground and then called the front desk they came upstairs and actually started fighting with us telling us we were wrong and they were not bed bugs. I demanded I wanted my money back so they went to the managers room which was a couple rooms over. They manager opened the door and told us since we had been in the room for since 3 pm he wouldn't give us a refund of any money. The rooms we stayed in were 400 and 402 and we were out most of the day. If you stay here be very careful or check the entire room when you get in. I will not be going back

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank danielle g
Reviewed 4 May 2017

This could have been a good review.

At first glance, this hotel looked like a decent budget option close to the 401, restaurants, and the mall. I chose it because I needed somewhere low cost for 4 nights (in between helping my daughter move apartments) that was also pet friendly (my daughter has a cat). There was no charge for the cat - some other "pet friendly" hotels wanted a pet fee of $50-$100 per night!

We had a non-smoking room with 2 queen beds, a fridge and a microwave. The room seemed ok at first but eventually the cat found an old, used tampon somewhere in the room. The window wouldn't open, the frame was broken and there were loose screws. Beds were slightly uncomfortable and there were metal bed frame pieces jutting out from the sides that you could hurt an ankle on. Apart from that, everything seemed clean, functional and perfectly adequate for the price (I got a discount through an employer perk). Wifi was good and there was a desk I could work at. Bathroom had towels and soap but no extras like shampoo. Shower pressure was decent. It was one of those rooms with connecting doors to the room next door. I dislike those but thankfully the next door neighbours were quiet. There were also smoking rooms nearby but I don't recall ever smelling cigarette smoke although my sense of smell is poor - my daughter thought she could smell weed one time. Mostly I saw people smoking outside the front door.

To cut a long story short, it gradually became apparent that a prostitute was operating out of room 409. Lots of loud sex at all hours, multiples daily baths and a string of male visitors over the 4 days/nights we stayed there. When checking out, I asked the lady at the front desk if they ever watched their security footage (there's a large screen with a feed from multiple cameras). She said they did. I asked if they knew they likely had a prostitute operating out of room 409. She responded that they just rent rooms - what guests do while in their rooms is not their concern. She did not seem to be surprised so I suspect that they already knew what was going on. I found this attitude very surprising and I suggested that if they were going to allow a prostitute to operate out of a room then maybe they shouldn't place other guests in neighbouring rooms.

Room Tip: Choose top floor at rear to avoid noise from outside front door and parking lot. End of corridor without connecting doors to adjacent room.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
8  Thank MarylandNed
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Rooms were relatively clean. Staff was very friendly. Warned us that there were multiple teams staying at this location the same time we were and that they would do their best to control the noise levels. Great location. Right off the 401. The wifi signal was very strong and our room was at the very last room in the hotel away from the front desk. Good water pressure in the showers. Our room was an end unit - the shower was an oddly shaped triangle cut out. Slightly small, perhaps due to being an end unit? There was a slight cigarette smoke smell in the hallways.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Booked this hotel at the last minute due to a change in plans. Room was not huge, but was bright and clean. Staff was very friendly and room was convenient to get to. Did not have a fridge or microwave, but I think they are available in some rooms. Would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple