“90 Minutes of Total Relaxation”
Review of Ooh La La Spa

Ooh La La Spa
London, Ontario, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“90 Minutes of Total Relaxation”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Ok, you might be able to call me a Girly Guy after this visit, but my Wife gave me a Gift Certificate this Christmas for a facial and after years of just dropping her off for a Mani or a Pedi, I stepped up and told the challenge, it was great, relaxing, revitalizing and all in " a do again" experience. Kara, the owner, is probably the most bubbly person I know, totally relaxes any apprehensions you have and adds to the package. As a 1 person operation, her studio is well designed, private, soothing and the atmosphere you would expect in a spa from Montreal or New York. If you have the time, make the effort to relax at Ooh La la, call ahead, I expect, I may be taking up more of her time!

Visited January 2014