“Great value”

Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 6 May 2012

We stayed 1 night in a king 1 bedroom suite. The room was a good size and well furnished. The kitchen was well equipped, only down side was the REALLY noisy dishwasher, don't put it on and go to bed! Front of house staff were friendly and quick to get us checked in. The pool was great, we had it too ourselves for almost and hour. The free breakfast is an added bonus, good variety of hot and cold options, much better than any of the competitions offerings! Would recommend this to either the long term business traveller or families on the weekend?

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kk1978_12
Christina D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2012

Dear Kk1978_12
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Homewood Suites by Hilton London. We appreciate any and all feedback our guests have to offer. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while you were in London. The staff at the Homewood suites takes great pride in their work to ensure that all guests feel welcomed during their stay. We are also happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of our many value added amenities such as the indoor salt water pool and our complimentary breakfast.
Once again, thank you for selecting the Homewood Suites by Hilton London; we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

It used to be a problem finding a decent place to stay in London even though it is a very prosperous area. No more, Homewood Suites is just off the 401 and a a short drive into town. The staff is very friendly and helpful, they must have a great training program and very good management. The suites are very big and the one I had last night had a fireplace. The weather was not all that great when I checked in so I stayed in and tried the free supper. It was a salad with everything on it, shrimp stir fry with fried rice and pot stickers. Breakfast was also good and generous with lots to meet all needs. I have tried many Homewoods and this location in London is up with all the others in terms of property, service and food. Have I told you that I love Homewood Suites!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Christina D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2012

Dear Tempoman
We are glad to hear that you have selected the Homewood Suites by Hilton London as your place to stay. We appreciate that you noticed the friendliness and dedication of the staff. It is something we do speak about together as a group on a regular basis and when I read your review to the staff they were happy to hear that their hospitality did not go unnoticed.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites and had a chance to enjoy many of the value added amenities Homewood Suites hotels has to offer.
Once again, thank you for your wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Fabulous hotel. We were very pleasantly impressed. The suites are extremely spacious! It was like being at home but better because there was a dishwasher and no cleaning.

The front-desk staff were very friendly and helpful. And the breakfast was great too - lots of choices, hot and cold.

The only complaint - harsh, crunchy towels.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Christina D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Dear Shazbot35

Thank you for taking the time to share your pleasant experience with us at the Homewood Suites by Hilton London, Ontario. The staff and I were happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were excited about the compliments you gave to them. Our breakfast and the staff’s friendliness are just a few things we like to offer our guests so that they have the best stay possible. We hope to see you again the next time you visit London.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 April 2012

My husband and I only live about a 10 minuite drive away but when we want a night away from home an away from the kids this is where we come. The rooms are a great size, modern with full kitchenett. I just love it. I wish all motels could be like homewood. The staff are outstanding an honest..... One night after my husband and I checked in we went out for a bit..apon checking out the next morning I noticed that I was missing an expensive peice of jewellery . So I went to the front dask an asked if anyone turned it in an the lady at the front dask was just as excited that I came an asked becouse she found it in the parking lot that morning getting to work. It was so nice that she was as happy as I was to get my jewellery back.. There are still honest people in the world...
Although we leave home intending for a night away from the kids, after a few hours alone I send my husband to go get the kids...because I know they really like it here to

• Stayed: May 2011
Christina D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Dear skscam
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Homewood Suites by Hilton London. We appreciate hearing any feedback. We are glad to hear that you chose the Homewood Suites by Hilton London as your hotel for a relaxing night away. We do like that our guest feel as if they are at home whether travelling alone or with family. It is nice to hear that you in the end wanted your kids to enjoy the experience and that your quiet night turned into a family event.
The staff also feels the same way; they like to make all guests feel as if this is their home away from home so I am happy to hear that they did just that and that they were able to end your stay already great stay on a right note by finding your necklace. Once they hear your review they will all be happy to hear that their honesty and friendliness do not go unnoticed.
We look forward to having you stay with us again, whether it be you and your husband for a relaxing night away or with the entire family for a fun filled event together.
If you stay Monday thru Thursday night you could also take advantage of our complimentary dinner buffet from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
We look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Great hotel. Very comfortable room with kitchen including dishwasher and full size fridge. Public areas of hotel are in good condition, and the gym equipment is really nice. Breakfast was included - love those waffles! Coffee was pretty gross, though. There was a team of young hockey players that played quite a raucous game of hockey in the hall, which was interesting. I have never witnessed such a thing. But I asked them to be quiet and they took it outside. They were quiet by 9pm. Overall a great stay.
(The ladies at check-in could be a little friendlier, though. I saw them ignoring people twice - once they ignored a teenager because there was an adult behind her in line, and the other time they ignored a man who had been waiting in line and instead served the person behind him. Not sure why, but it was pretty rude.)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HighStandardsYYZ
Christina D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2012

Dear HighStandards
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton London. It was especially pleasing to read that your overall stay was great and how comfortable your suite was, as well as the great condition of our public areas. We take great pride in ensuring the hotel is kept up to date. Your feedback regarding the front desk staff is appreciated and helps us to improve our guests overall experience. We work with the staff of all departments on a regular basis to ensure that the best customer service is present at all times and will continue to improve this area with comments such as yours.
We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Stayed for a weekend with my mom. Very nice size room with full kitchen including some dishes and utensils. Hot breakfast was included with different items each day. The TV remote didn't work, but otherwise a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Clare J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I am really happy to hear you and your mother enjoyed your stay. Sorry about the remote, please feel free any time you are here and have an issue to call the front desk for assistance. They are always happy to assist.
I am going to pass along your kind comments to the staff who do take great pride in making our guests feel welcome and happy.
I hope you will come stay again on your next trip to the London area.
Happy Travels!

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Very nice, clean property. We stayed for the family day weekend as my wife had business on the Monday so we tagged along for the ride. First let me say that i LOVED the room. We have three children so it is nice to have a large room where we are not constantly under each others feet. The breakfast was also a nice surprise, taste and selection far greater than most hotel offerings.
If we are ever in London again will definately choose this hotel again and again!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Clare J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Its always great to hear that our guest's were happy with their stay. I will pass your comments along to my staff as they are the heart of the hotel. I hope you and your family will return on your next visit to London. Happy Travels!