Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario
Priceline
US$124
US$120
Travelocity
All reviewsbasketball courtfree dinnergreat hotelmonday to thursdayfull size fridgeone bedroom suitestove topcomplimentary breakfastputting greenbreakfast and dinnerhot tubthe sofa bedhome away from homeeasy accessoff the highwayice machinethe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Several family members met in London for a get together over the Easter Weekend and stayed at this hotel . It is a wonderful budget wise luxurious hotel with a terrific complimentary breakfast., that was hot with many varied choices Staff was courteous and helpful. The pool looked clean and nice although we did not use it during our one night stay . The suite has a full refrigerator and even a dishwasher. A cozy table for two as well as a couch. All and all a great experience and a great place to stay. I would highly recommend this hotel .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Christina D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear blondie0366,

Thank you for your review about your recent stay with us at the Homewood Suites by Hilton London. We always enjoy the holidays and seeing families get together for them. It’s wonderful to know you enjoyed your time with everyone at our facilities, including our ‘Suite Start’ breakfast and that our suites met all of your needs.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your future visits to London.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The hotel really helped me out alot because i was trying to sell my house in Brampton and buy an house in Nfld . Talk you for faxing the papers and letting me know when i had faxes in that had to faxed right away .

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Christina D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Dear Tony H,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us at the Homewood Suites by Hilton London. Our facilities are great for guests that are in transition from one home to another with our Suite Start hot breakfast each morning, Welcome Home Reception four nights a week, and a full kitchenette in every room. We like to think of ourselves as a home away from home and want every guest to be comfortable and not worry about anything, including faxes and deadlines. We are always there to help out.

It is, however, always bittersweet to see the move finalized and guests that are a part of our extended family continue their journey.

Good luck in Newfoundland and we hope to see you again on any future journeys to London.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I had a basketball tournament with my daughter over the weekend in London, Ontario and vistied a Homewood Suite for the very first time! I was pleasantly surprised upon entering the hotel. The lobby was clean and bright. All of the fixtures seem up to date and very inviting. The front desk associate was thorough, explaining the curfew and general hotel policies since there were several girls teams staying in the hotel.

Upon entering my suite, I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was like a mini condo. It was extremlely comfy, inviting and instantaneously made me feel at home. I've stayed at other Hilton Hotels, but this really brings convienience to a whole new level.

First thing the girls wanted to do was go to the pool. The pool was great because it wasn't too deep and the fitness center was adjucant to the pool with windows. I literally worked out while watching my daughter have an amazing time with her friends. I should also mention, that they have an outdoor patio as well as a basketball court! Now you know that went off well for all of the female basketball stars that were staying in the hotel.

In the morning, I enjoyed breakfast. I didn't eat much but you can't go wrong with a waffle machine. I read a couple reviews regarding how slow it is with one machine, but they actually had 2 machines available. In addition, they had chocolate chips, cinnamon, powedered sugar and strawberries. it was absolutely delicious. The juice was fresh which all made for a great breakfast.

The area is great because you are literally 5 minutes away from a Winners, a mall and so many fast food restaurants. It was extremely convienient in that way and gave us something to do with our downtime.

There was a gentleman who worked the front desk from Saturday night into Sunday who was extremely knowledgeable on the Hilton Honors system. He took the time to explain how it works and provided brochures. His name is escaping me at the moment, but I came down at the oddest time because I couldn't sleep to ask him non important questions, but he was an absolute professional and gave me all the answers.

Going forward, when travelling a Homewood Suites will be my absolute first choice! This was an amazing experience and I look forward to visiting their other locations.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Shayda47,

Thank you for your glowing and thorough review of Homewood Suites by Hilton London! As you pointed out and enjoyed, we have many different ways to spend down time while with us from the heated indoor pool to the basketball court, as well as the putting green to keep skills polished. Not to mention everything in the area off property such as the White Oaks Mall a few minutes away.

It’s great to see our ‘Suite Start’ breakfast lived up to the name with your family and prepared you for a day of competition. We typically only have one waffle machine out but on busy weekends with multiple teams, we want to make sure everyone can enjoy a Belgian waffle and put out a second machine.

Thank you for mentioning a member of our team that helped create a wonderful stay for you. Your compliments and our appreciation for assisting you regardless of the hour will be passed along to the gentleman that was working Saturday night.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again on your future trips to London.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Took our 2 dogs on their first road trip and this is the perfect place! Ground floor, easy access to outside. Mid week dinner and breakfast included made just perfect ! Close to highway and shopping. We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank cfol123
Christina D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Dear cfol123,

Thank you for your review of your most recent stay with us at the Homewood Suites by Hilton London. We love having pets visit us and I’m happy to hear that you and your pet family enjoyed your time with us and that your room requests were fulfilled to make your stay all the better.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I have had to travel quite a bit in my job. When I first started my job my co-workers told me to try the Homewood Suites whenever I could. My first trip I did just that and booked at a Homewood Suites in London Ontario. My stay there was such a great experience that any time I travel now the first thing I do is look for the nearest Homewood Suites. The rooms are always immaculate and the staff is fantastic. I have stayed at the Homewood Suites across Canada and in the U.S. and it is my preferred hotel. I would recommend anyone travelling stay at the Homewood Suites. It will make your trip that much better. Keep up the great work Homewood Suites. You are truly the best!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Chris H
Christina D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Chris H
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton London. I am glad to hear that we are your first choice in London and across North America. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the experience of staying at our hotel considering your high amount of travel for work. Thank you for the high recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip into London.
Christina Dale