“Staff very friendly and helpful”

Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario
Ranked #6 of 41 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at the homewood and it very clean and friendly staff. It feels like home away from home. Meals are very good. Nice patio outside to sit and relax have a few drinks. Rooms are very clean, top of the line hotel I would tell all my family and friends to stay at the homewood.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Christina D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Terri S,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us at the Homewood Suites by Hilton London. It’s great to hear you enjoyed the meals and that you were able to relax out in our courtyard now that summer is upon us. I’m happy to hear our friendly staff and our clean and comfortable suites made you feel like you were home. That is something we always strive for.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to London.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I had booked this hotel a month out using points for our stay. On the day of arrival we were running late and called the hotel to assure our reservation. We arrived just as an evening reception was taking place. I had no idea the food was a complete meal and drinks for added benefit. I could not believe this hotel publishes a monthly menu for dinners, WOW. We used the pool, spa and exercise room, everything was perfect. The room was exceptionally clean and neat. I slept very well. The breakfast was awesome. I noticed the employees, especially Mike, pay attention to details. If something need to be picked up or straightened, it was done with little emphasis. I commend all the management and employees for making this hotel one of the best I have stayed in. I give the Corporation and Employees at this Hotel a 10 for details.

Room Tip: We stayed on a higher floor next to the elevator. The suite was large. We did not have any elevator...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Michaelestes,

Thank you for your glowing review of your stay with us at the Homewood Suites by Hilton London. It’s great to hear that you took advantage of and enjoyed everything we have to offer from the indoor pool to our complimentary meals. Thank you for your tip about not hearing any noise from the elevator despite having a room near one. That is always a concern for guests at any hotel.

I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to London.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The hotel was clean, new and beautifully furnished. Staff were amazing on check in! The complementary internet worked without a hitch and the suite had all the required amenities. The breakfast was very nicely presented and fully stocked. Would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the London ON area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Marian P,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us at the Homewood Suites by Hilton London. It’s wonderful to hear you had a smooth check in with our friendly Front Desk staff and that you enjoyed our offered complimentary amenities from the internet to the Suite Start breakfast; both helpful factors to the start of a great day.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Big rooms, comfy beds, FULL kitchen including full size refrigerator and all the accessories necessary (pots, pans, plates, glasses, etc) to live in comfort, this place is TOPS! We arrived at 6:30, and the clerk checked us in quickly, then suggested that we attend the manager's reception before going to the room, as it ended at 7. Not only did we get free beer and wine, we got SO MUCH MORE than bar snacks! They had a spread of fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green salad, and even chocolate cake for dessert! Certainly didn't expect all that! After the meal, we headed up to the room, and all I could say then, and now, is WOW! I said Wow when I first walked into the room, Wow when I saw the big kitchen, Wow then I went into the vast bedroom, Wow when I checked out the big split bathroom, Wow when I sat on the comfy bed! My first thought was,Can't we stay longer than two nights? And with all the traveling we do, believe me, I RARELY say that! The free breakfast was just as impressive as the free dinner the night before, with everything you could imagine, except maybe a chef making eggs on the spot. We both slept very deeply, the best in more than a week, as the room was very quiet and the bed unbelievably comfortable. Conveniently located just off 401, we were using it as our base while we went to Stratford for the Shakespeare Festival, which was about an hour's drive away though lovely rural countryside, and it was perfect for that. Can't say enough about this great place. Most impressive and comfortable place we've stayed in a LONG time! Highly recommended! Be sure to let us know if you find this review helpful. Thanks.

Room Tip: Bring your bathing suit, there's a pool and whirlpool as well. Don't miss the evening manag...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jeanette H,

Thank you for your glowing review of your stay with us at the Homewood Suites by Hilton London. I cannot express how much your comments mean to us. We strive for that ‘wow factor’ and it’s wonderful to see that we met it during your stay from the complimentary meals to the comfort, size, and amenities in the suite.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the London area.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Everything a business hotel suite should be. Well decorated interior with nice finishes, nothing awkward, nice little kitchen tucked away by the door so it's not visible from rest of suite. WiFi cut out periodically. Check in was one of the fastest I've ever had (which was merciful at 1am). Free breakfast was pretty good, with lots of options. Nice, impressive dining area. 8/10

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Christina D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear bensagle,

Thank you for your review of your most recent stay with us at Homewood Suites by Hilton London as it is always wonderful to have feedback from such a seasoned traveler. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed our Suite Start breakfast and that you had such a speedy and efficient check in. We like to make our guests feel at home but like to get them to their suite as soon as possible after a long day of travel or work.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have recently come back from a two week stay at this location in May 2014.I stayed with my partner and our 3yr old son and had a fantastic time. It is ideally situated near to white oaks shopping mall which is a 10 minute walk at best. The main highway with numerous bars, restaurants shopping etc all very close by and I really could not fault it. Room cleaned every day brilliantly - Staff all superb from reception to the ladies who cooked the meals. The icing on the cake is the evening meal provided monday - thursday with free wine/beer to go with it on a wednesday. Saved lots of money here through not having to eat out and was a very nice surprise as we thought we only received a breakfast with our deal. I cannot praise this hotel enough - from the free fruit and biscuits provided throughout the day plus cold drinks and tea/coffee in dining room 24 hours.

Thanks again to everyone who made our stay a really happy one. You are a credit to the hotel

Room Tip: I would imagine all good and lift in hotel no matter what floor - plus launderette to help you wash...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear geezer1England,

Thank you for your glowing review of your stay with us at Homewood Suites by Hilton London. I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of all the amenities we have to offer. Friendliness and making guests feel at home are important to us and it’s great to see the staff helped make your stay all the more enjoyable. I will pass along your wonderful comments to everyone.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Friendly staff and very clean rooms. Great kitchen set-up and at a great price. Breakfest option is wonderful and convenient. Good location to shopping and restaurants. Easy access to Hwy 401 and local activities. Pool, spa and fitness areas are clean provide the basics you would expect.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Christina D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear David N,

Thank you for your review of your most recent stay with us at Homewood Suites by Hilton London. It’s great to hear you took advantage of and enjoyed everything we have to offer from the indoor heated pool to the complimentary Suite Start hot breakfast. As you mentioned our location makes for a quick and easy route to some great shopping and dining before returning for the night in our clean, comfortable, and quiet suites.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to London.