“Exactly what you need when travelling on business”

Hampton Inn by Hilton London
Ranked #6 of 41 Hotels in London
Boisbriand, Canada
“Exactly what you need when travelling on business”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Hotel room is clean, arrival and departure process were efficient. Internet in the room was a breeze to set up and quickly allowed me to download my e-mails. Good breakfast in the morning to get you on your way. Conveninetly located close to the 401. Overall, the perfect combination of comfort, efficiency and practicallity you need when travelling on business.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Amy D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We take great pride in keeping our hotel clean and making check in and check out easy for our guests. We hope to see you again in the future!

Sales Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
St. Catharines, Canada
Reviewed 1 September 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn London prior to a visit to Pelee Island.
First, the hotel was very busy as it was Labour Day weekend. There were many teams and children running through the hallways.
The room was average, the bed was comfortable. The washroom was a good size, however the coffee maker was in the washroom as well, which I found a bit strange.
The Wi-Fi was not working at all in the evening when we arrived, however was working fine the next morning. Our TV worked fine the evening we arrived, yet the next morning it was not working. My husband fiddled around with some of the wires and then it worked.
I found the breakfast the most disappointing part of the stay. The area for breakfast was packed! There was not enough room for everyone to sit and enjoy breakfast. I have stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Windsor and they opened up another room so everyone could enjoy their breakfast. We ended up taking our breakfast to our room so we could sit and eat.
The hotel is in a very good location with easy access to the 401. However, I would not stay at this property again. If you are looking for an average hotel, then this is an okay place. I would definitely look at other hotels prior to staying at this one as there we other nicer ones close by.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input and apologize you were uncomfortable in your guestroom. We will keep your comments in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience and we hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town so we may show you the quality comfort and stay you expect and deserve.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Place was as expected for Hampton Inn except the breakfast was a little below average. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable. Place was good for what we needed in london, Ontario. Would like to try the place next door next time to stay instead of this as they were even friendlier and more hospitable there. Hampton Inns are usually quite predicatable. Wish they had hot tubs. I guess that is going out of style now in hotels.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. One of the great parts about Hampton Inn is that you always have breakfast, internet and parking included with every stay, so you never have to worry. While we do not have a hot tub in our pool area, we do have several rooms available for rent that have Jacuzzi tubs in them. Next time you are in London, we hope that you will give us another try.

Yarker, Canada
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I arrived at the hotel around 8am with out previously reserving a room. I did not need the room until 7pm but wanted to get a room reserved so I could check in after my day of meetings and appointments. They checked me in early with extra fees, granted me access to the room right away and even said I could advantage of the free breakfast! Awesome!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I'm happy that we were able to get you checked into your room right away. We always try to accomodate early check ins, when possible. We hope to see you again next time you are in London!

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 23 August 2013

The hotel was really clean. The bed was comfortable. I really like the accessibility to the 401 and Canadian Tire and Walmart is nearby for forgotten stuff. I had 3 irregularities but I took that up with the front desk staff.
The biggest gig would be the business office computer. Yes I had mine, but I needed a printer! Their computer acted like a Commadore 64 it was so slow. I finally gave up.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Amy D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our property. We appreciate your compliments regarding the hotel's cleanliness and comfortable beds. I apologize that the business centre computers were not working properly during your stay. We do check them daily to ensure they are working and the front desk is always happy to print anything out for you if needed. We hope to see you again sometime in the future!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Clean room, comfortable beds, and quiet property. Located near the highway, very convenient for travelers like us. Wish the room had a refrigerator.

Usual Hampton continental breakfast with pre-packed breakfast to go available if you want eat on the road.

Staff here is fantastic: friendly, welcoming, from the manager to the desk clerk and the kitchen attendant at breakfast this morning. The front desk phoned us about 30 minutes after we arrived to make sure our room was to our satisfaction!

Will definitely stay at this Hampton Inn the next time I'm in London.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at our hotel. Thank you for your wonderful compliments about our staff. Our breakfast on the run bags are available from Monday to Friday and are very handy if you don't have time to stop to eat breakfast. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in London.

Windsor, Canada
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This hotel is right off 401 and close to malls and restaurants. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. There was ample towels and all necessities for your stay. The breakfast buffet is delicious and a variety of items for all diets. You will not walk away hungry. Hampton as also maintains their standard and I never worry when I check in what to expect.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast that is included for all of our guests! We hope to see you again in the future!