“First time stay”

Ranked #6 of 41 Hotels in London
Brampton, Canada
“First time stay”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I stayed at this location because my usual choice was booked for the timeframe I was scheduled to be in London.

I did notice that the rate was a tad expensive for London but I attribute this to the fact that a hockey tournament was in town and rooms were at a premium.

The room was very nice but I was on a lower floor and my room window. Had a lovely view of the back side of the hotel sign. Didn't really expect a stellar view though, as I only used the room for sleeping as I was there for work, not a vacation.

The biggest thing, to me at least, was the lack of a complete/functioning coffee maker (a must when you get up at 4:30 am for work). While not necessarily a critical feature for most, it would suggest a broader lack of maintenance systemically, which (for the price) is a tad disappointing.

If these little issues weren't so apparent, I would have rated it as very good, but for me personally, these little issues only netted an average rating.

1 Thank cdnviking
Amy D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. I apologize for the inconvenience of the coffee maker you experienced. We always have complimentary tea and coffee in our lobby 24 hours a day. We hope that you will stay with us the next time you are in London.

Sales Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I had an amazing stay at this property! The rooms were so clean and the staff were so helpful! I definitely recommend it to anyone! The front desk staff are absolutely fantastic. You can tell that they take pride in their work and put the guest's needs above their own. Hands down the best hotel in London, Ontario!

1 Thank Paul B
Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff take great pride in their jobs and in making all of our guest's happy! We hope to see you the next time you are in London.

Canada
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The London Hilton provided excellent accommodations and service. Great location for travel and restaurants. Staff very pleasant and professional. As a frequent guest at hotels i look for low frustration booking, check-in and out services and very clean rooms. This hotel will not disappoint you. It has a large, breakfast/lounge area with lots of windows to enjoy good food and relaxation. A nice place to have a private conversation. Internet connection for business is quality.

1 Thank R B
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your compliments on our location and our friendly staff members. We take pride in ensuring a smooth and quick check in and check out for our guests. We hope to see you the next time you are in London!

Windsor, Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Clean, well maintained property. Front Desk staff were helpful. No fridge in room was inconvenient, but made do with the ice machine and the cooler we brought with us. Staff that looked after breakfast was very helpful with a food allergy concern. Would return to this property.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Amy D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our rooms do not have fridges included in them however we do offer them for a small fee. We hope to see you again the next time you are in London.

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

We just spent 2 nights at this Hampton while in town looking at properties. As usual, the Hampton delivers. Front desk staff were friendly & courteous. Room was comfortable, quiet & clean. Breakfast was standard Hampton fare. Would have liked to have seen some bacon, but that's a personal preference. I would recommend this hotel when you are in the London area.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Camcolgran
Amy D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our comfortable guest rooms! We hope to see you again sometime!

Alamo, California
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

This was our first stop on our New York to Califonia road trip. When we arrived we were warmly greeted by Brendan at the front desk. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was quite good and all the people who worked there very friendly. My only complaint is housekeeping knocked on our door at 8am even with the do not disturb sign on the door. We saw Brendan at Checkout the next morning and couldn't believe he was back on duty already and he was just as happy and friendly as the night before. I would recommend this place if passing thru London.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and you were impressed with our staff and our hotel. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced as a result of housekeeping and I can assure you we have followed up with our staff members. We hope to see you again the next time you are passing through London.

La Valle, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Night shift front desk person went out of his way to help me find the closest FedEx station, Really appreciated this since I was paniced...needed to overnight a set of keys to my daughter. Not every front desk person at every hotel would do this. Hampton Inns are always clean and have really good complimentary breakfasts. Reasonably priced too.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Brad H
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. I'm happy to hear the front desk could assist you with helping to find a FedEx location. Our staff are always happy to help our guests with any directions they may need. We hope to see you again the next time you travel to London!