“Comfortable Oasis”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
A ParkView Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 10 London B&B and Inns
Niagara Region
“Comfortable Oasis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2007

My husband and I and his sister and her husband stayed at Parkview when we were all in London to attend a wedding; I had stayed there on my own previously, and was thrilled to make a repeat visit. The house itself is beautiful and designed to provide privacy for guests. The guest rooms are picture perfect and very comfortable. The gardens surrounding the house are inspirational. The breakfast was unbelievable! Lots of variety, delicious, and the presentation fabulous. Snacks and drinks are also available any time.
The whole is experience is provided by the amazing owner and her husband. They are lovely, friendly, discreet and eager to please.
The four of us highly recommend a stay at Parkview.

• Liked — Total comfort.
  • Disliked — No complaints at all
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
2 Thank Elizabeth21

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2007

I was truly lucky to be "permanent" in the Parkview B & B, London Ontario from late Jan. until April 2007. Reason: I was a visiting professor at the University of Western Ontario for the term. The guest suite was my 'home away from home,' beautifully decorated just like I would have done it! The self-contained suite has a kitchen where I could do my own modest breakfast and concoct a frozen gourmet dinner; hi-speed internet and a little office where I could work; and was walking distance of the University; oh and yes, a gas fireplace. Even though there was snow on the ground until April, the view out the patio doors to the park was still gorgeous and restful. And the Parsons were the perfect hosts, always anticipating needs, but never being intrusive. All I need is an excuse now to go back.

Stayed February 2007