“Superior staff- thats what keeps you coming back.”

Staybridge Suites London
Ranked #16 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I stay often at the Staybridge Suites in London. The staff go out of their way to do that little extra that have you understand they are care. They learn guests names quicly. 'These folks are interested in seeing me return".In the morning Michael and or April may be at the front desk and always look up from their work and say good morning when I arrive on the elevator on my way to breakfast. Same with the hard working gal at breakfast, Caffie (like kathy only with FF's she tells me) . That gal is in constant motion keeping tables clear and food buffet full. Even so, she pleasant and smile and says good morning. The rooms are excelent, the facilities are exceptional, but the staff is the real treasure here.

Room Tip: I get the King room with full fridge, dish washer stove and pots and pans dishes. If you cook as I...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Brian B
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

Dear Brian B,

Thank you for commenting on the Staybridge Suites London. I'm so glad you've enjoyed your time with us--enough to keep coming back! It's always wonderful to hear such positive things about the members of my Guest Service and Breakfast teams; I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to the staff.

Again, thank you for your comments! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Looked at several hotels in London that offered both breakfast and an indoor pool. This was the only one that I could find that would have a quality standard I was looking for. The indoor pool water was abit on the cooler side for water temp. Downside is there was no hot tub. Breakfast was okay with hot items, missing bacon as not a sausage lover, missing pancakes or make your own waffles......daughter doesn't like French toast which was offered. I enjoyed them. In our suite the couch could've been more comfortable for sitting with either more padding or pillows added. Considering the hotel was fully booked with 2 swim teams I thought it would be noisy at night with kids going up and down the hallways but I heard no noise whatsoever including no noise coming from units above us. Would also prefer sink to be in with the toilet and bathtub in one room instead of separated as it keeps the door knobs more sanitized if hands are washed prior to opening door from bath area. Location was great.....close to White Oaks Mall, Empire Theatre and restaurants (5 min. drive).

2  Thank spytravelgirl

Dear spytravelgirl,

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your thoughts on your time at the Staybridge Suites London.

My staff makes every effort to provide our guests with quiet, comfortable accommodations, with numerous amenities to ensure good value. While I'm sorry that we failed to meet with your satisfaction in some areas, I appreciate hearing your comments, and hope you'll give us a chance to win you over more completely on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

My wife & I attended a car show in London June 7/13, many of the guests @ the hotel were there to participate in the car show, us included. The staff at the hotel sectioned off an area of the parking lot for the vintage and classic cars and posted a 24 hour security watch manned by the hotel staff.
A special thanks to Kimberley the General manager who not only saw to the smallest of details but also took the midnight shift watching over our vehicles. Valerie and Mark at the front desk made you feel right at home, their personal friendly attention did not go unnoticed and was greatly appreciated.
The accomodations were great and the staff excellent!
This was our third car show at "Fleetwood Country Cruise In" and our third stay at Staybridge Suites, can't wait till next year!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sharon O
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

Dear Sharon O,

Thank you for taking a moment to comment on your stay at the Staybridge Suites London.

The members of my Guest Services team and I always consider how best to accommodate the needs of people like yourselves, who are travelling for a specific event; I'm so glad to hear that you and the other car show attendees were satisfied with your stay. (I confess, I consider it a treat to be able to see so many classic cars in one place. Of course I'll spend a late night or two watching them!)

Again, thank you for your comments. I look forward to seeing you--and your cars!--again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I have traveled North America for work over the past 5 years, and stayed in many different hotels. There have been a few with a great employee or two, but this hotel has the best staff ever. Kendra, Valerie, April, Robert and Amanda are all exceptional employees. They are all very professional and friendly, and will take care of any issue that you have. Also, the hotel is is great shape, and the house cleaning staff do a great job. I will easily spend 130 days here this year. I could stay closer to my work projects, but it's worth the drive to stay here. When all the staff is so great, it really is nice to show up and feel welcome, every trip. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Gary H,

Thank you for taking the time to review us at the Staybridge Suites London.

I'm very pleased to hear such wonderful comments about my Guest Services and Housekeeping teams. Everyone here strives to provide our guests with the kind of service that not only meets their needs, but also makes them feel comfortable and taken care of. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

this would be my 1st choice to stay in London , very nice , very clean ,great location We took our grandchildren for a mini vacation , they enjoyed the pool , staff are great , breakfast was good , the rooms are beautiful , can t say enough about it .

1  Thank Marg C

Dear Marg C,

Thank you for your comments on the Staybridge Suites London. I'm so pleased to hear that you found your accommodations to your liking, and that you and your grandchildren had a good time with us.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 June 2013

This was our first stay here as our usual Hotel was booked. What a pleasant surprise! Val & Amanda at the desk were very friendly & helpful. Our room was on the 5th floor very quiet & privtate. We didn't need the kitchen since it was a one night trip but good to know in the future.Our bed was very comfy & my husband liked relaxing in it watching the Big flatscreen TV before we went out to to the horse races. Didn't use the pool or exercise room but both looked well kept & clean. Had a good breakfast that was included. Parking was not a problem & they even supplied umbrellas at the door as it was raining hard when we were leaving for the Racetrack. Close to the 401 so heading home was fast & easy. We'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FIRMSPHANTOM

Dear FirmsPhantom,

Thank you for reviewing your time at the Staybridge Suites London. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

The members of my Guest Services team work hard to ensure a satisfactory experience for all our guests; I'll be sure to pass along your comments to Val and Amanda.

Again, thank you for your review. I hope you'll be with us a little longer--maybe have time to give the pool a try!--on your next trip to London.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Staybridge Suites is a great choice for accommodation in London. The hotel is located close to the highway which makes it easy to get to, and not far from downtown or the university.

My room was clean and comfortable, with lots of space and a very comfortable bed. The kitchen is very convenient, I really like having a fridge and full cooking area and the bag of popcorn for the microwave is always a nice touch. For the price paid it is a good value hotel. Breakfast had lots of options, good coffee and the staff were friendly and helpful. I didn't check out the fitness centre but heard it was 'okay' by hotel standards. We ate at the Keg nearby on Wellington and had an excellent meal. Can't wait for my next stay.

1  Thank laura v

Dear laura v,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts on the Staybridge Suites London! The "home away from home" feeling is one that everyone on the Staybridge team strives to provide for our guests. I'm so pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time with us.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!