Staybridge Suites London
  • Breakfast included
US$96
US$81
Very Good 4/5
Quality Suites London(London)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$61
US$124
US$139
US$134
Hotel Metro(London)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree laundryclassic carsfront deskputting greenbedroom suitewell equipped kitchenbaseball teambasketball tournamentbreakfast staffgreat roomshopping and restaurantswonderful hotelyogurtfitness roomlondon ontariobeds were comfortabledishwasher
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We were in London holidaying with grandchildren. Unhappy with the hotel we originally booked we happened upon Staybridge Suites. Luckily they were able to accommodate us. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Price included a hot/cold breakfast AND dinner buffet during our stay. No fee to use the laundry facilities. Hotel has an indoor pool & workout room. Courtyard has patio, 2 large BBQ's, patio tables & a small putting green. When we reached our "room" we were thrilled to find that it was a full suite with separate bedroom and spotlessly clean. Kitchenette complete with full size frig, dishwasher, microwave, 2 burner flat top stove. Beds were very comfortable. The hotel is located just off the hi-way and close to most amenities. All this and reasonably priced. No surprise the #2 choice to stay in London.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 6scooter
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear 6scooter,

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review of the Staybridge Suites London.

Being disappointed by your accommodations can really take the wind out of a family holiday; I'm glad that you and your grandchildren found us a little more satisfying than your original hotel!

Again, thank you for commenting. I hope we'll see you again on your next London vacation!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Stayed on our way back from visiting the baseball hall of fame. There were three of us and the only thing they had left was a two bedroom suite--one with a king bed and the second with two queens. The one with two queens felt a little tight due to the size of the furniture. Also, the living room felt like it had one chair too many and also felt a little tight.

Design issues.
1. Had trouble finding many of the light switches in the rooms--they were simply poorly positioned.
2. Used a luggage cart to bring clothes in--was difficult to maneuver due to a couple of corners right after you come off the elevator.

Other issues
1. The lobby smelled. They provide a light dinner, but whatever they were preparing caused the lobby to smell. Even by the next morning you could still smell it. I don't pay to go into a nice suite hotel and then have it smell.

2. Breakfast was terrible. The selection was no better than at a typical Comport Inn. They did not have enough help, so tables were not cleaned up, they were out of eggs, the fruit was low and looked picked over, and if you wanted a waffle, you had to use the same container to put the batter into that others had previously used. Was messy and looked horrible.

3. Since there was no room inside we had to sit outside for breakfast. Had to clean the table off first. Then on the concrete near the table someone had thrown two grill covers--instead of putting them on the grills that were close by.

Overall, I was very disappointed. This place needs a lot better manager. Would not recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank AmigoOklahoma

Dear AmigoOklahoma,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the Staybridge Suites London. I'm sorry to hear that your stay was unsatisfactory; however, I appreciate your feedback, and will make every effort to ensure a much more positive experience for all my guests.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I have to say the whole experience with Stay Bridge in London was a good one. I mainly dealt with Mark the front office manger. I think this mans people skills are among the best I have encountered during a hotel stay. I like doing things one time and found any problems or questions were quickly and politely answered without the need to call about any issue more than once. I have mobility issues and found this hotel more than willing to help out where they were able. The rooms are large, clean, well appointed for what I consider a well run operation it is clear why they are number one in London. The staff will make you feel at home with hellos in the halls and lobby area the norm along with quick attention to any requests. I did find the buffet a bit crowded, but too me there is a reason, this is a great hotel at even better rates with the bonus of free breakfast 7 days a week and mon-thurs dinner as well so consider that when pricing a room there. The AC works great, the cleaning staff even left a note because they had been by and because of the sheer size of the room I did not hear them knock. Once I mentioned this on passing the front counter a quick offer of clean towels and anything else I needed was offered even though the cleaning staff had gone for the evening. I liked the upfront attitude with the manger of the hotel asking how your stay was posted clearly in all elevators which show he commitment to customer satisfaction. They have BBQ's out back should you want to cook for your family or maybe out of town kids baseball teams like I noticed during my stay. The outdoor space is well looked after as I noticed new mulch was being put in the rear gardens. I really have not stayed at a better hotel in terms of customer service and this includes several high end hotels I stayed at. Book ahead this place fills up quick, a great bonus is free in house laundry facilities which saves a ton of money and hassle if you are travelling and need to wash clothes. I heard very little noise in my room, it was clean and well taken care of which is the key to me in managing a hotel as what was once a great hotel can turn into a dump quickly if maintenance isn't done which this hotel clearly sets as a priority. You will be close to restaurants, shopping and the 401.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Dear richard d,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the Staybridge Suites London. The members of my Guest Service Team and I are so pleased to have been able to provide you with the kind of hotel experience that leads to such a thoroughly glowing review! I'll certainly forward your compliments on to Mark.

Again, thank you so much for your comments. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to London!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We were looking for a place to stay on the way to Toronto and since we were arriving very late at night our priorities were simply close to the highway, clean and a good price that included breakfast. We were all very happy when we opened the door and saw it was a true suite with a separate bedroom. Staff was nice, breakfast was good, bedroom was quiet (even though facing the highway) and is well buffered from the hallway. We didn't hear a thing. We find double beds tight for 4 so the pull-out couch was great. I give it a "very good" instead of excellent because the plumbing in all fixtures was "slow" - buy hey, nothing is perfect and this isn't a deterrent. We would stay again. Thank you Staybridge Suites!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LoriL3020
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Dear LoriL3020,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience of the Staybridge Suites London with others! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your impromptu time with us, despite the "slow" plumbing (which I'll be investigating right away).

Again, thanks for commenting. I look foward to seeing you and your family on your next visit to London!

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Even though we stayed for one night, we find the place very friendly and comfortable. Staff were helpful and provided us with useful information on how to get to our destination. The room was very clean. We were also very impressed with the breakfast. Although we missed the weekday dinner that was provided, I would imagine that would be just as delicious. We will definitely return to this hotel since its location is also close to shopping malls.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MPIRON
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2013

Dear MPIRON,

Thank you for reviewing your time at the Staybridge Suites London. I'm happy to hear that your stay was to your satisfaction! Maybe next time, your visit will be long enough that you can sample--and enjoy!--our dinner.

Again, thank you for your comments.