“Impressive ”

Staybridge Suites London
Ranked #16 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We had booked one month ahead and weren't sure what it would be like but we very impressed with the hotel.when we checked in the person at the desk was polite and offered us cold water for the room and explained all that was in the hotel.The breakfast was reasonable but we had a hard time to get coffee it was always empty.Overall it is a great place to stay and if we come back this way we would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear eldeegraff,

Thank you for your comments about your stay at the Staybridge Suites London. I'm pleased to hear that you were impressed by your accommodations and the service you received. Breakfast is always a busy time; my Food Service team tries hard to keep the popular items well-stocked, but we appreciate your patience about the coffee!

Again, thank you for your comments. I hope to see you again on your next visit to London!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I recently spent 10 days here following major surgery. The staff who had been made aware of the facts could not have been more helpful or accommodating. They went above and beyond to ensure my comfort and safety. Very much appreciated. Thank you!!!!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear CarolCampbell2014,

Thank you for reviewing your time at the Staybridge Suites London. I'm pleased to hear that your recovery time with us went well, and that the members of my Guest Service team were able to accommodate your needs.

Again, thank you for your comments, and best wishes for your continued health!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We loved our stay at Staybridge - we are big fans of the brand and this location lives up to our expectations.

We had a studio room complete with kitchenette, living area, bedroom area, big closet and great bathroom. Everything, from the front door to the bathroom was impeccably clean. The blackout drapes are very effective - we slept in everyday!

The breakfast is pretty good - I'm a sucker for waffles.

The staff seemed friendly.

Definitely recommend this hotel, you can't go wrong here.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HighStandardsYYZ
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear HighStandardsYYZ,

Thank you for reviewing the Staybridge Suites London. Your loyalty to the Staybridge brand is greatly appreciated; given the standard apparently set by your past experiences at other locations, I'm very pleased to have met your (high) expectations!

Again, thank you for your comments. I hope to see you again the next time you visit London!

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for about a week while we were in the middle of moving to London. It was great to have breakfast available for everyone.

The room was spacious and clean. The staff were all very accommodating and made us feel at home. It felt like a home away from home. They made our transition from old home to new home a little more bearable.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear T_Rizk1111,

Thank you for your review of the Staybridge Suites London. Moving can be such a stressful time; I'm happy to hear that your accommodations with us were able to provide a measure of ease to the transition.

Again, thank you for your comments. Best wishes to you and your family in your new home!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

The room was a little small as I booked a king size and got down graded to a queen studio, even being gold distinction with the rewards program. The front desk staff were nice. The breakfast staff are nice and kept everything coming same as the supper staff. I would suggest a larger eating area as at some points it was hard to find a spot to sit and eat. But overall it was ok, a good spot to get some sleep and back on the road.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Marigold31,

Thank you for sharing your comments on the Staybridge Suites London. I'm sorry we were unable to accommodate your original booking, but I appreciate hearing that other aspects of your stay were more satisfactory. The members of my Guest Service and Food Service teams will be pleased to know their efforts earned specific mentions.

Again, thanks for your review. I look forward to having you back with us on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We were here for our birthday on Saturday (My twin and I) and the staff were awesome. So friendly and the bar itself on the twelfth floor is incredible. The views, the little Den with TV, games and a guitar...Thank you for making our birthday so brilliant!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear sarebearmeeks,

Happy Birthday to you and your twin, and thank you for your comments! However, I think they belong to the Staybridge Suites in London UK, not London, Ontario, Canada; we boast many guest-pleasing amenities, but unfortunately, a twelfth-floor bar is not one of them.

Again, thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. I hope you'll share your kudos with the other Staybridge Suites, too--I'm sure they'd appreciate such a great review!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We just stayed one night here, but were generally satisfied with our experience. Our suite, which included a kitchenette, was equipped with what we needed, and the room was clean and of a decent size. Our room came with free breakfast, which included all the usual hot breakfast standards. Staff were not as friendly as we expected, but they were generally polite.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear politikgirl,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the Staybridge Suites London. While I'm pleased to hear that your stay was satisfactory, I'm sorry it wasn't remarkable, especially in the area of customer service. I hope that on your next visit to London you'll give my Guest Services team another chance to impress!

Again, thank you for your comments. We look forward to seeing you again.