“Not impressed, bring your own toilet paper!!”

Staybridge Suites London
Ranked #14 of 41 Hotels in London
toronto
“Not impressed, bring your own toilet paper!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed for a night at this hotel. Wasn't feeling well and needed toilet paper at 5:30 am
I called down to the front desk and she said to come to the front desk and get some. Really???!!!
She finally brought it to the room, I didn't hear the knock so she left......with the toilet paper!! Had to call back down, she comes up again, leaves the toilet paper and doesn't knock. Finally got it about half hour later!
Also, when we checked in, it had been a long drive, needed to use the main washroom down the hall from the lobby and no toilet paper. Holy, do you need to bring your own when you stay here?
The lady at the check in wasn't too friendly! This hotel staff definitely needs training.
They don't seem to care!

• Stayed June 2014
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear gumbyandpokeyToronto,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Staybridge Suites London. I'm sorry to hear that the service you received during your time with us was unsatisfactory, as the highest level of personable and efficient service is the Staybridge standard. Please be assured that I've taken note of your comments.

Again, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I hope you'll consider giving us a chance to make a better second impression on your next visit to London.

Kimberley

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed for the weekend to attend a car show in the area. Staybridge was one of the host hotels for the event. This is the first time we've ever had a host hotel at a car event provide 24-7 security in a cordoned off area of the parking lot for all of the classic cars. Very impressive. The hotel was very clean, our room had a small kitchenette complete with everything you would need for an extended stay. They even had guest barbecues out on the patio. Hot breakfast was very good. Excellent value. We'll definitely stay here again next year!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Santorini Dreamin',

Thank you for your comments on the Staybridge Suites London. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. As a bit of a car buff myself, I look forward to the car show every year; my Guest Services team and I are happy to do what we can to make sure the vehicles are well-looked after while on our property.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments. I look forward to seeing you again next year!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We had booked one month ahead and weren't sure what it would be like but we very impressed with the hotel.when we checked in the person at the desk was polite and offered us cold water for the room and explained all that was in the hotel.The breakfast was reasonable but we had a hard time to get coffee it was always empty.Overall it is a great place to stay and if we come back this way we would stay here again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear eldeegraff,

Thank you for your comments about your stay at the Staybridge Suites London. I'm pleased to hear that you were impressed by your accommodations and the service you received. Breakfast is always a busy time; my Food Service team tries hard to keep the popular items well-stocked, but we appreciate your patience about the coffee!

Again, thank you for your comments. I hope to see you again on your next visit to London!

St. Catharines, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

I recently spent 10 days here following major surgery. The staff who had been made aware of the facts could not have been more helpful or accommodating. They went above and beyond to ensure my comfort and safety. Very much appreciated. Thank you!!!!!

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear CarolCampbell2014,

Thank you for reviewing your time at the Staybridge Suites London. I'm pleased to hear that your recovery time with us went well, and that the members of my Guest Service team were able to accommodate your needs.

Again, thank you for your comments, and best wishes for your continued health!

YYZ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

We loved our stay at Staybridge - we are big fans of the brand and this location lives up to our expectations.

We had a studio room complete with kitchenette, living area, bedroom area, big closet and great bathroom. Everything, from the front door to the bathroom was impeccably clean. The blackout drapes are very effective - we slept in everyday!

The breakfast is pretty good - I'm a sucker for waffles.

The staff seemed friendly.

Definitely recommend this hotel, you can't go wrong here.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HighStandardsYYZ
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear HighStandardsYYZ,

Thank you for reviewing the Staybridge Suites London. Your loyalty to the Staybridge brand is greatly appreciated; given the standard apparently set by your past experiences at other locations, I'm very pleased to have met your (high) expectations!

Again, thank you for your comments. I hope to see you again the next time you visit London!

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for about a week while we were in the middle of moving to London. It was great to have breakfast available for everyone.

The room was spacious and clean. The staff were all very accommodating and made us feel at home. It felt like a home away from home. They made our transition from old home to new home a little more bearable.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear T_Rizk1111,

Thank you for your review of the Staybridge Suites London. Moving can be such a stressful time; I'm happy to hear that your accommodations with us were able to provide a measure of ease to the transition.

Again, thank you for your comments. Best wishes to you and your family in your new home!

Woodstock, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

The room was a little small as I booked a king size and got down graded to a queen studio, even being gold distinction with the rewards program. The front desk staff were nice. The breakfast staff are nice and kept everything coming same as the supper staff. I would suggest a larger eating area as at some points it was hard to find a spot to sit and eat. But overall it was ok, a good spot to get some sleep and back on the road.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Marigold31,

Thank you for sharing your comments on the Staybridge Suites London. I'm sorry we were unable to accommodate your original booking, but I appreciate hearing that other aspects of your stay were more satisfactory. The members of my Guest Service and Food Service teams will be pleased to know their efforts earned specific mentions.

Again, thanks for your review. I look forward to having you back with us on your next visit to London.