“Lunch at David's Bistro Again”
Review of David's Bistro

David's Bistro
Ranked #1 of 1,110 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central London
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This is now the fourth time we have had lunch here over the last ten months or so. We are from out of town and come to London for an appointment every few months and since finding this sweet little restaurant do not go anywhere else. The food and wine are lovely and you can sit and have a conversation without the blarring music of other places. Just a nice soft jazz in the background.
This time my husband and I both had the wonderfully moist and perfectly cooked Artic Char done in a wine, caper, butter sauce with tender green beans and baby new potatoes. We each had a glass of wine. The meal was delicious and reasonable for the quality. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Rebecca R

Reviewed 5 March 2014

A very good kitchen in a modest dining room with good service. The dining room is a bit cramped and a bit tired, but the place has no pretention. I guess I'd call it one of the very few "go to" places for fine dining in London

1  Thank djvh
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My wife and I went here for her birthday, with another couple of friends. The staff are friendly and attentive, and the atmosphere is quaint, but the seating was very crowded. Although we had booked the table well in advance, we were way in the back right next to the kitchen exit. It was so hot and stuffy I had to go outside for some air at one point.
The food was delicious though, although it was quote pricy. Koodos for having gluten free beer!
I recommend the veal tenderloin or arctic char, both were delicious.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Unpretentious. Cozy. Great value. Unbelievable food with something of appeal to everyone. But leave the kids at home and take your significant other for a special dinner. We often opt for the Prix Fixe special and a nice bottle of wine. And the mark-up isn't outrageous like most places. Reservations have become essential any day of the week since TripAdvisor catapulted this hidden gem to notoriety.

1  Thank David H
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Everything was amazing! Delicious food prepared perfectly- amazing Caesar Salad, chicken entree and chocolate truffle cake. Service was very attentive. I was with many friends and colleagues and everyone enjoy their meal. I highly recommend!

4  Thank JoeMCanada