“Good Breakfast”
Review of Family Circle

Family Circle
Ranked #251 of 1,084 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Friendly staff, very willing to accommodate our leisurely group - kept the nice hot coffee coming. Took order when we were ready. Lot's of different breakfast choices. Went 3 mornings in a row. Close to many hotels. All the food was good and hearty. Would recommend. Not high end exclusive dining but good breakfast, clean, good service, good value.

1  Thank 449Traveler
There are newer reviews for Family Circle

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My siblings & I meet for brunch about every 6 weeks. This time I picked Family Circle, it was the last place I had brunch with my dad so it held a place in my heart until today. We always have things to talk over, it's never been a problem at any other restaurant but this time after the waitress' initial inquiry as to if we were ready to order she came back 2 more times, the manager was pushing her to do so. Seriously it was no more than 15 minutes. I finally suggested she have said manager come over and we could discuss if we were staying at all. The foods good and the waitress was nice but seriously if I wanted a drive thru I would go to a drive thru. We will not return.

2  Thank MelaniePearce
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Family run restaurant with very good breakfasts and lunch selections. Excellent location on Wellington Street just South of Horton Street with loads of parking easily accessible off Wellington.

Staff are long term, friendly and efficient with top drawer service.

The menus are for breakfast or lunch all day with selected specials listed on a menu board just inside the front door.

Soups are home made and are served piping hot on request - I like hot soup!
Their beef dip, onion soup combination is always a winner since I prefer using the soup base as a dipping sauce in place of the gravy, not bad gravy, just my choice.

My partner prefers their Montana egg breakfast which is two eggs on pea-meal bacon with real home fries done on the grill along with Hollandaise sauce. Excellent choice for breakfast or for lunch.

Never have had a poor meal here and we attend quite often.

A real winner! Give it a try, you won't go wrong and the owners are always there - that tells you something.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Very nice breakfast as always. I have been going to this place for over 30 years for breakfast and always friendly service and very good food. Wait staff are the most friendly and attentive and always smiling.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

Came for brunch. Breakfast was just okay. Sandwich for my daughter was just okay too. I didn't like the coffee. Our server was friendly and efficient.