“Just the best restaurant in all aspects.”

Fatty Patty's Restaurants
Ranked #152 of 1,110 Restaurants in London
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Twelve of us entered the restaurant on a Saturday night. After being seated the waitress brought us drinks while we pondered over the menu. As I personally dont desire fried food I was absolutelly shocked when I ordered I was allowed to substitute a salad instead of fries. The server then assured me that it is common at this restaurant to substitute if they have what you want on hand.(Im sure price restricted. But not bad for a roadhouse type place.) so I also ordered a baked potatoe, To make a long story short we were made to feel right at home and 3 hours after we arrived we left. Very happy indeed. Price, service, curtious friendly staff, and the owner even paid us a visit, Definately the best food I've eatan. The Hamburger was 8oz., cooked just the way I like it, the salad was fresh and I had a variety of dressings to choose from, and the baked potatoe I ordered was also great. I again submit that you have to try it out yourself. I know you will enjoy it as much as we did.

2  Thank Th0mas_81

Reviewed 30 December 2011

Too much, too greasy and too noisy - staff is interested only in getting the food out, not in the customer.

Reviewed 5 August 2011

visited fattys on a regular basis during our stay in london last month, found the staff to be helpful and chatty, zeek the boss is a nice guy, shall most definately be back on our next visit...... cheers from Rab and Helen fron Dundee Scotland.

Reviewed 19 September 2009

The interior of this sports bar seems to be reclaimed timber frame lumber, maybe from a barn, and the walls are decorated with framed sports memorabilia and a few pieces of farmyard hardware like horse bits and saws. There is bar seating and some tables for larger groups. There are a number of ceiling mounted TVs, all broadcasting a variety of sports events - there was college football from the US and Australian Rules Football on the TVs within our view, but all had the audio muted, so it was not hard for people at the table to talk and be heard. The menu had a selection of fairly typical bar food: burgers, sandwiches, nachos, etc. Our group chose burgers the day we were there, and the burgers were well cooked, hot, and delicious. The accompanying fries were, on the other hand, were not well done, as if they had been deep fried in oil that was not hot enough, so that they arrived at our table limp and oily. The service from the staff was polite and attentive.

1  Thank MariaReine