“I'll be back guaranteed!”
Review of Waldo's on King

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central London
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I have been to Waldo's a couple of times now, and every time I go it keeps getting better and better. The one thing I simply love that Waldo's offers is the pasta bar. I enjoy having a selection of different meats and veggies to have within my pasta and getting to choose the sauce makes it even better. I highly recommend the meat sauce. It is simply to die for.
Finally, at Waldo's I always feel welcomed with a smile. All the staff I've met were amazing and very welcoming. I can't wait to find a way of fitting Waldo's into my schedule, it really is one of my favourite places in London downtown.

1  Thank Achingu

Reviewed 21 August 2014

My husband and I went for our 43rd Anniversary! Greeted by a lovely bottle of Presecco topped with strawberries! Mark the owner then sent us their FAMOUS caesar salad, along with their baked brie in phyllo! Very tasty! They have the BEST caesar salad in the world!! My husband ordered the 12 oz Ribeye that was described by our waitress Melissa. It was topped with a red wine reduction au jus which was full of flavour. I had the rack of lamb which Melissa had also suggested... It was cooked to perfection. For dessert which we couldn't miss out on was our favourite creme brûlée! The creme brûlée was very smooth with a crisp candy like topping...EXCELLENT! I would highly recommend Waldo's on king. The staff is friendly, and the food will satisfy your palate! We look forward to returning.

1  Thank Ted G
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful lunch with perfectly paired wine. Impressed with attention to special requests for allergies. Satay sauce (peanut free) was amazing!!
Oh! And love the handy entrance from underground parking. "Back door guests are best"

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

excellent. Had the perch with almonds. I enjoyed it fully. I also had this unique soup with jalapinos, very good. My wife had the tomato with goat cheese with is an appetizers but that was her main course.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

My husband and I decided to have our 26th wedding anniversary dinner at Waldo's on King and we were not disappointed! The pesto chicken and perch dinners were excellent. Greg (one of the best servers we've ever met) suggested the tomato and goat cheese stacks as an appetizer and it was so delicious too. We were made to feel welcome and relaxed right away, making our experience a lovely way to spend an evening. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who would like something a little more upscale but still be provided good value for the meal and ambiance.

1  Thank malice5