“Good food for any meal or snack...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #188 of 1,043 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$16 - US$21
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian, American
Good for: Bar Scene, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Central London
Burlington
“Good food for any meal or snack...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Winks is in a great location downtown London as well as great food for any meal you choose. The breakfast was yummy and they have many options for lunch and dinner as well. They have over 10 different burgers on the menu and lots of great options to choose from. The service was quick and efficient as it usually is. All in all a good choice to eat reasonably priced pub food.

• Visited June 2014

London, Ontario, Canada
“Good pub food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Had lunch a few times and the food & service were good. Its in a busy neighborhood with lots to see and do in the area

Visited December 2013
Windsor, Canada
“First Time Customer - Very Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

We were in London for my daughters hockey tournament. We have not spent much time in London, so we did not know the places to go for a decent breakfast. So I started researching on TripAdvisor. I found a couple restaurants, and checked their menu's, but they were pretty slim on breakfast offerings. Winks stood out to me, based on their breakfast menu, and their convenient downtown location. We got there and ordered. The atmosphere is a pub feel, but during the day can definetly pass off for a family dining experience. Service was good and prompt. The food was priced well for what you got, and the quality was right up there. Definetly a step above from the usual Denny's or other breakfast franchise places. I would definetly recommend this place for breakfast.

I always try to give a negative in my reviews, just so I am impartial. The only negative I can give, and it has othing to do with Wink's, was the parking situation. Being in downtown London, I expect to pay for parking, but $5 for half an hour is ridiculous....especially for London.

Keep up the good work Wink's!

• Visited February 2014
Ballaghaderreen, Ireland
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Having traveled from Ireland We were brought here by friends during our trip to London and were promised good beer and the worlds best chicken wings. We were not disappointed. This place is fantastic. Staff are so friendly. Could not possibly fault this place.

Visited October 2013
London, Canada
“Always a Good Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Anytime my friends and I head to Wink's, whether it be on a weeknight or weekend, we always end up having a few beers and a lot of laughs. The servers are always persistent and provide reliable service. They also have a great selection of beers and a never-ending pub food-filled menu! Definitely recommend the visit!

• Visited July 2013