“Worth the Money”

Ranked #743 of 1,110 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We eat at this chain regularly, and aren't usually disappointed. Food is good, reasonably priced, and the service was good. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

My husband and kids decided to come out one night when it was kids eat free. What a disappointment. Service was very slow to start the evening off. We finally put our order in and requested the kids milks be served with their meals. My husband and I finally received our meals and had to ask the server for the kids meals as they were getting quite hungry. They finally got their meals but no drinks. We asked 3 times before they got them and at that point they had finished their dinner. The price (even with the kids free) was too much. The food was ok at best. I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Been here a couple of times. Both times the food was good and the prices seemed very good for this type of restaurant. We had the all u can salad and bread along with the pizza. The pizza was the cheesiest pizza I've ever had. Literally almost an 1" of mozzarella. The kids seem to love this place and love the kids menu. Lots of items $10 and under, that seems pretty good to me. Would definitely go again, and will have to if the Kids have anything to do with it.

Reviewed 23 February 2013

We were there on a Saturday night at 5:30 prior to going to a movie. The server was fine but the food was inedible. My friend had the butternut squash ravioli and when it came we both looked at each other----how unappetizing! She sent it back. I had the cheese pizza, how wrong could you go? The bread and salad was fine, luckily for us. It is probably fine for families with children who don't know any better. It was really busy. We won't go back and the restaurant is probably happy about that. The manager did not make my friend pay for her meal. Thanks.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

The waiter didn't seem as though he wanted to be there, and the food was just about average. We have been here before, when we had a good experience, but this was terrible.