“Good Thai style food”

Ranked #18 of 1,053 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established in 1996, Thuan Kieu is a family owned and operated Vietnamese restaurant offering authentic Vietnamese cuisine. At Thuan Kieu, you will experience a relaxed dining environment with an inviting and friendly atmosphere that is second to none. Our food is made with loving hands, using recipes that have been passed down from many generations. Our menu offers an array of traditional Vietnamese dishes prepared using only the freshest ingredients and aromatic spices. At Thuan Kieu, we are devoted to creating high quality food using traditional cooking techniques to capture the true essence of Vietnamese cuisine. We welcome you to come dine with us and experience Vietnamese cuisine at its finest.
London, Canada
“Good Thai style food”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

food is fresh and tasty - menu is extensive - might be best to have fewer items and improve them - service varies

• Visited May 2013

London, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“9 years, once a week”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

What can I say this restaurant is the best in London. I and my co-workers from Fanshawe College have been going to this place once a week fro 9 years. The food is great and the service well is the best. I can say I have never had a bad meal here and will keep coming back for more. Cheers to the lovely family that runs this place. The pride in the food presentation and decor of the restaurant is amazing!

• Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Can't be beat”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

We just finished our meal here and I felt I needed to write about it right away. Such a great experience. The staff are so nice and polite from the moment we stepped in. They asked all the right questions and made some great recommendations. The portions were just right, not a excessively extensive menu like most Vietnamese places. The food was out pretty quickly but not that quick to question if it was sitting there to push out but was made-to-order. It was delicious and their in-house hot sauce sealed the deal for me. The atmosphere was great, modern and had good details making it a pleasure. Pay at table for credit was good as not common in such places. Really enjoyed it all around.

• Visited April 2013
mississauga
“no lucky in london”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Wow...love my Asian food but found it very hard to find anything with taste in London. People, if ya don't know what you are talking about, please keep your gourmet minds at rest. I need hot and spicy got cold and mild. Coconut curry sauce runny like, well forget it trip to London and Asian food never again, brutal waste of cash

• Visited March 2013
5 Thank jay l
“Avoid.”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Thank you to all who gave this place 5 stars, it was fun wasting 30 dollars on the worst food I have ever ordered in a restaurant. We ordered coconut pork with rice and satay beef egg noodle soup. Also we ordered shredded pork rolls. The pork rolls were bland as the tea, with the exception of the mint, which is literally all you can taste. The main dishes were not only bad, they were almost nauseatingly terrible. The coconut pork was cheap and mostly fat. The soup tasted like the smell of a wet dog. Avoid!! this place is pathetic. I have heard the pad Thai is good though.

My girlfriend will eat absolutely anything and we are well travelled and cultured, And she couldn't eat anything other than the fortune cookies. That's saying a lot.

3 Thank 787m