“Great place to unwind”

Ranked #18 of 1,105 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established in 1996, Thuan Kieu is a family owned and operated Vietnamese restaurant offering authentic Vietnamese cuisine. At Thuan Kieu, you will experience a relaxed dining environment with an inviting and friendly atmosphere that is second to none. Our food is made with loving hands, using recipes that have been passed down from many generations. Our menu offers an array of traditional Vietnamese dishes prepared using only the freshest ingredients and aromatic spices. At Thuan Kieu, we are devoted to creating high quality food using traditional cooking techniques to capture the true essence of Vietnamese cuisine. We welcome you to come dine with us and experience Vietnamese cuisine at its finest.
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

Tonight was my first visit to the restaurant. I was coming home from a very long day at work. I was tired and irritable. I went in because I was hungry and it was convenient.

The fist thing I noticed when I walked in was how clean the place was and how tastefully decorated.

I was seated by one staff member and subsequently helped by every staff member that was on duty. Each person was friendly and engaging.

I ordered the veggie and cashew dish. The flavours were well balanced. I discovered pineapple and tofu I with the cashews. They complimented each others taste very well.

By the time I left I was relaxed and well sated. Definitely a place ill return to.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

We've been going to TK's since it's old location. Over the years, their food and service has been consistently good. This is the only place we go for pho in London. We love them.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

This place has what it takess .... a great restaurant team. great menu, fresh ingredients, quality food, best pad thai on town.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

food is fresh and tasty - menu is extensive - might be best to have fewer items and improve them - service varies

Reviewed 24 April 2013

What can I say this restaurant is the best in London. I and my co-workers from Fanshawe College have been going to this place once a week fro 9 years. The food is great and the service well is the best. I can say I have never had a bad meal here and will keep coming back for more. Cheers to the lovely family that runs this place. The pride in the food presentation and decor of the restaurant is amazing!