“Awesome time! Such a different experience!”

Western Fair Raceway & Slots
Ranked #41 of 90 things to do in London
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I went on Friday night as part of a package: Horse racing, dinner, YukYuks and playing the slots. We were a group of 8 girls and it was so much fun!!
I was impressed with the buffett dinner. There was so much selection and it was all good: several salads, fruit/cheese, full turkey dinner, roast beef, fish, pasta bar, veggies, several desserts. Service was excellent too. We could watch the races from our table through huge, clean glass windows (and TVs for closer viewing). There were stands to watch from outside too. It was so much fun betting on the horses. Only $2 min bet!
Then we went to YukYuks. There were 3 comedians and 2 were hilarious! Service was great too.
Afterwards we went down to the slot machines. I was surprised how big the casino was! It was very clean and had a great selection of machines.
It was a fun night!!
I'm not sure why there was a comment about the parking being too small - the parking lot is HUGE! I was parked far away from anyone...

1  Thank Strawberry1220
"winnings"
"supper"
"winter"

Reviewed 26 May 2014

While dining at the restaurant this weekend, watched the wait staff wiping table with a rag that was on the FLOOR! Got to think about that one as the horse crap from anyone's shoe could be on that floor.

1  Thank Philip P
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Watched at least three fixed races where favorites go back at the start and clearly make no effort. Long time fan of the sport who can spot "holders" all day. Brad Forward is a proven criminal yet thet let this hoser race here . Racing judges are either asleep or in the know here. Never play another dollar here, joke.

3  Thank Charles S
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We have been to Western fair several times, a very enjoyable day out for all the family, one of the must venues to visit when in London Ontario.