“Good food.”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2013

We had a decent experience at this restaurant. We were seated at one of the 'show tables'. We were seated in the last 4 seats (of about 12). The rest were from one party, so it was kind of awkward. They were a fun enough group though. On of the servers tripped and placed her hands directly on the skillet. It left flesh seared on. It really dampened the experience. There was no 'statement' given by the management to set the patrons at ease. It was disheartening. The food was great. Two adults, two kids, two beers, tax and tip was $120. It was a fun place to eat, much like Benihana.

1  Thank Drakestar

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Most wait staff courteous and helpful,sometimes small wait for sushi sashimi because sushi bar busy. Have tapanyaki style.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Iron chef offers a selection of sushi that rivals many sushi joints. Although I tend to order my favourites, they're always consistent in the delivery of a quality meal. Often I do take out, and they are timely and accurate with my orders. On the rare occasion I dine in, the service is average, but fine for my taste. Nothing to write home about. Anyhow, I'm here for the fish! I'd recommend any of the Dragon rolls, Spider roll has to be my #1 choice. I'll keep coming back for more, they're my go to sushi in 'sauga.

1  Thank Murat D
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Food and service is ok but try Masamune or Prince....similar price and the food is way better. The beef was not very tender and for a Japanese restaurants, that's a no no.

1  Thank Blueaquarius
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Salad, soup, avacodo and cucumber roll, chicken with steamed rice and veggies followed by a mango ice cream. This was my 3rd visit in a couple of years and as usual it was delicious,, fun and entertaining. If I could wield kitchen tools to cook veggies that way my kids would eat them every day!

1  Thank Nstdee