Overall, the service was not very good. Many of the staff seemed uninterested in helping when needed and weren't very friendly, especially the front desk staff. The bed fairly hard, the pillows were fine. The rooms were average. The restaurant was nice but overpriced for the quality and selection of food (especially the breakfast buffet). The French onion soup was good but the Caesar salad was boring and cost too much for what you get (little to no bacon, croutons, and cheese). The one night I had the NY Steak with Jumbo Shrimp and it was delicious. I liked the fitness centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport is built "green" from the ground up, and the first new build hotel in Canada to be accredited with LEED certification. The hotel is located just minutes from Pearson International Airport, major corporate offices, and Toronto's largest convention centres, including the International Centre, Toronto Congress Centre and Mississauga Convention Centre. Restaurants, shopping, major attractions and sporting facilities are just a short drive from the Hilton Garden Inn, including Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, Woodbine Slots and Racetrack, the Hershey Centre and the Powerade Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga