“Upscale Indian cuisine”
Review of Kolkata Club

Kolkata Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Kolkata Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #368 of 1,808 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$19 - US$27
Description: A culinary tribute to the Club Culture of India - We are a restaurant in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. The menu showcases our version of a few Indian classics, oriental influences from the streets of Kolkata (erstwhile ‘Calcutta’) and some popular dishes from the British that you even today see in menus of most clubs in India. A concept by Chef Hemant Bhagwani
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food, service and atmosphere -- all 5 star quality! We thoroughly enjoyed this latest visit to the former Sindi Indian Street food (same owners). Seriously, some of the best classic Indian dishes in Mississauga!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a very beautiful restaurant with the prettiest bar i have ever seen. Equally amazing food and wonderful service. This restaurant is one of a kind in Mississauga and even Toronto.
I highly recommend the jalebi chaat, red chilli chicken tikka, lamb chop, nimbu tawa fish, paneer lasagne. You must definitely visit to see it for yourself.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

My wife and I went on a date night to Kolkata Club this Friday and was thoroughly impressed. The ambiance and setting of the place was beautiful and the service was top notch. Loved the Masala Prawn and the Biriyani. If they keep up, it will be a definite local hotspot!!

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Came for dinner based on a recommendation of a friend. Being a Tuesday night, it was fairly empty. The interior is quite nice and clean, with a bar and many tables. The staff are very friendly and attentive.
The menu has many unique dishes and has Indian as well as Chinese dishes. We started with the cauliflower that has a graham flour coating and is vegan. It was very tasty and rated a 5/5 by my entire fam. They also had the prawns which they said was average and rated it a 2 or 3/5.
I had the eggplant (vegan)which was very good....kind of tart but a nice crispy and chewy texture...5/5.
My son did not like his chicken at all ....1/5.
My other son loved his paneer kofta....4/5.
My mom did not like her fish....it was supposed to be spiced and Tava fried, but it was served on a sauce which made it soft and moist...mom wanted it dry....1/5.
The rice was great as was the chilli garlic naan. The butter naan, chilli mint paratha were ok but my son did not like the cheese naan.
Portions were decent but items were on the moderate to pricey side.
My boys ended with meethi roti which they enjoyed....4/5.
The teas were enjoyed by all...masala chai, mint tea. And lavender rooibos.
Apparently they have a tasting menu as well and a high tea on weekends.
They really seem to be trying some new things so I hope they do well.