“Delicious!”

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 1,665 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Canadian, Soups, Pub
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mississauga, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Had a great meal and great service! Would highly recommend this location, food delivered promptly and we had an awesome waiter. Look forward to going back.

Visited July 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Chicken with Scallops & Shrimp - TASTELESS..Yuk!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I've been to other Keg locations but this was a total waste of money!
Yesterday was Mother's Day and I took my mother for a meal. Her entree was good but my food was very disappointing.

Chicken with scallops and shrimp sounds yummy but it was not good at all. No taste whatsoever just totally bland. The salt container had sea salt...Large granules. My mum put some on her prime rib and had a crunchy mouthful of food. Not good!. Mine was tasteless but I was afraid to use the salt. I did not want to have the same problem. It was a disappointing meal.

For $27 I had a baked potato, about 5 or 6 pieces of asparagus (each about 2 inches long), a piece of chicken breast with about 4 scallops and about 3 small shrimps. I think it is supposed to be bernais sauce but it had no flavour and was on top of the meat & seafood.

I ate the food but I will not return to this restaurant.
Everything is just over-priced.

• Visited May 2014
“The Keg, Heartkland”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

We were attended to quickly as we arrived and were ushered to seating of our choice. The server was excellent fulfilling our requests. The hot food arrived hot and was very tasty. Atmosphere was great. Payment was a bit slow as it was quite busy at the time.

Visited February 2014
Ontario, Canada
“Top Notch Service”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

1st visit here looking for a place for business lunches and its was a good choice. Typical Keg menu and pricing. Excellent service and comfortable atmosphere. Lots of parking. Opens for lunch Mon-Fri at 11:30. Can get busy as its a premium venue for local businesses I heard so arrive early.

• Visited February 2014
Heilbronn, Germany
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I stayed there for a business lunch which had a perfect service in a very short time frame and came back for dinner at the same day. I think this shows how I loved the steaks, the service and the entire atmosphere.

• Visited September 2013