“Modern, clean, well maintained”

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga
Ranked #2 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I stayed here for business recently and was very satisfied with the hotel. The room was spacious, with modern decor, and clean. It also had a mini-fridge and free wi-fi. The bed was very comfortable and no issues with traffic noise, so good for sleeping. I didn't have a chance to eat at the restaurant but they had a breakfast buffet which is convenient when on business travel. The staff were also very friendly and accommodating and they picked me up at the airport which was complimentary but you need to arrange that as they don't have a regular shuttle. But just ask for that service when you book the room.

The only reason I gave it four stars is when I got to my room I found they did not book me into the room I reserved (king bed) and instead had given me one with two queen beds. They offered to try to move me when I pointed it out but I was in a rush to get to a meeting and it was only for one night so I didn't bother switching. But those kinds of mistakes are annoying. However, overall very good hotel and I would recommend it.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Easy check in, nice room. Friendly staff. Good shower! Small pool, but not too much chlorine. In an industrial area - we have a view of the Canada Post facility! Shuttle to airport is available. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2013

very nice hotel, beautiful & friendly staff, convenient location few steps away from bus stand.
Excellent breakfast even for vegetarians and eggiterians. Liked the variety they offer in the breakfast .very nice rooms, pool Gym.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I travel a lot for work and usually stay at a cheaper hotel to keep more of my per Diem. However on this trip to Toronto, a one nighter, my project manager was there as well, and he don't stay at no Red Roof Inn. He booked us rooms here and I was very impressed.
Close to airport, clean, friendly staff, good food.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
DOS2, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

I'm glad our facilities impressed you!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Very good with no problems, we even upgraded our room at no extra cost. The Breakfast was a full menu. When I ordered the eggs they brought it to our table. They did not need to do that. That's not really a complaint, It was just not needed. Cheers

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I was impressed by the quality of service and accommodation. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. I was recognized as an HHonors loyalty member with a first timer gift! Will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DOS2, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

We will make your second experience even better!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Excellent was excellent - worked weird hours due to the nature of my job and I was able to sleep did not matter what time of day. The food is excellent and the service the same. I did not use the gym or the pool but they looked very clean and inviting - will certainly bring my runners the next time I stay at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DOS2, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Glad you were able to get the sound sleep you needed, we are looking foward to welcoming back, We also have a Stay fit kit that can be borrowed and brought up to your room if you are not able to make it to the gym.