“One night stay.”

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga
Ranked #2 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
“One night stay.”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stayed for one night. We had two rooms for the family. Perfect location. Most Asian restaurants are in walking distance from the hotel. Rooms were quite, nice and clean except the carpet which requires little attention. Beds were comfortable. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. I would like to stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Masood K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Korean first
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This hotel is about 10 minutes from Pearson airport and about 15 minutes from the Rogers cup for tennis without traffic. However, for the time we were there during week days, there were a lot of traffic on 401. It took us 50 minutes to get to the Rogers cup.
Regarding staff, we were not impressed about the customer service. Staff at the reception do not know the 5-foot rule. They did not greet the customers when they come in.
On the other hand, this hotel has a very convenient business center and functional room.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 5 August 2014

No words can describe how impressed I was with this stay! I have never experienced customer service like this before! If you need to stay in Missisauga, this is the place to be!

Our amazing 2 night stay began with us arriving very early from a red-eye flight. Check in isn't until 3pm, but they were able to get us in at 10am so that we could get some sleep. They were incredibly helpful!

The front desk helped us with dining reccomendations, called us cabs, and basically did everything in their power to make our stay incredible. They have fresh baked goods offered daily as well, which was a lovely treat!

Dining at this restaurant was perhaps one of the greatest surprises at all. Their salmon dinner is to die for.. Seriously one of the best I've ever had. The breakfast buffet is wonderful because you get the buffet options, but then you can order an omelet, etc from the kitchen included in the price of the buffet. The service staff is remarkably sweet!

This hotel is walking distance to many restaurants (at least 20!), but you'll need a cab to a grocery store, if required.

They have this "Catch Me At My Best" idea where you fill out comment cards. I seriously could have taken a stack of 20 cards and had them all filled out. I'm so enthusiastic about this hotel because they really blew my expectations out of the water.

If I'm ever back in this area, I will have no question in my mind on where I will stay! Room rates are very reasonable as well, especially for the level of service that was provided!

Thanks to everyone working from July 24-26 for the lovely stay!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lauren W
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stayed for 1 night before a flight down south. Hotel is 10 minutes from the airport down the 401. Perfect distance from the airport with respect to noise. Very quite rooms. Beds are pillows are very comfortable. Got a great night sleep. Rooms are clean and staff are very helpful. Nice indoor pool for the kids. Restaurant is also quite good. I will return here when travelling out of Pearson Airport.

Room Tip: Get the breakfast package and a queen bed. Its worth it.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Highly recommended if working on business in and around Toronto.
Helpful friendly staff.
Great restaurant on premise.
Highly recommended.
Definitely holding up the standards expected of a Hilton.
I'll be back.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel. I stayed a week and loved it. The hotel is close to the airport but you never hear the roar of the planes. It was also very close to my office in downtown Mississauga. Very clean and great hospitality.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Etobicoke
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga? Share your experiences!