“One of the nicer HGIs”

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga
Ranked #2 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

A couple of nights here on business were very pleasant. Nice rooms, great staff and one of the better HGI buffets I have been to. Location to airport was great and 20 minutes from downtown was perfect. Little disappointed at $7 for a double espresso, but hey at least they had it.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stayed there for 5 nights and we were throughly impressed with the comfort and cleanliness of the room and hotel overall. We had the king suite with a living room area separate from the bed area with the bathroom in between. Even our relatives who visited us before and in between the wedding reception to freshen up found the space very roomy and comfortable. The gym was very clean and although we didn't get a chance to use the pool and hot tub, it looked inviting.

The only thing I wish they had was different breakfast options. They don't do room service in the mornings and the only option was to eat at their buffet. All I wanted was oatmeal, but I couldn't just order that one item. I guess for $11.95 per person for their buffet, I can't complain.

Their housekeeping was always working and the front desk staff was friendly. You can tell they are care about their guests.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wunder1ing
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stayed for one night. We had two rooms for the family. Perfect location. Most Asian restaurants are in walking distance from the hotel. Rooms were quite, nice and clean except the carpet which requires little attention. Beds were comfortable. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. I would like to stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Masood K
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This hotel is about 10 minutes from Pearson airport and about 15 minutes from the Rogers cup for tennis without traffic. However, for the time we were there during week days, there were a lot of traffic on 401. It took us 50 minutes to get to the Rogers cup.
Regarding staff, we were not impressed about the customer service. Staff at the reception do not know the 5-foot rule. They did not greet the customers when they come in.
On the other hand, this hotel has a very convenient business center and functional room.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

No words can describe how impressed I was with this stay! I have never experienced customer service like this before! If you need to stay in Missisauga, this is the place to be!

Our amazing 2 night stay began with us arriving very early from a red-eye flight. Check in isn't until 3pm, but they were able to get us in at 10am so that we could get some sleep. They were incredibly helpful!

The front desk helped us with dining reccomendations, called us cabs, and basically did everything in their power to make our stay incredible. They have fresh baked goods offered daily as well, which was a lovely treat!

Dining at this restaurant was perhaps one of the greatest surprises at all. Their salmon dinner is to die for.. Seriously one of the best I've ever had. The breakfast buffet is wonderful because you get the buffet options, but then you can order an omelet, etc from the kitchen included in the price of the buffet. The service staff is remarkably sweet!

This hotel is walking distance to many restaurants (at least 20!), but you'll need a cab to a grocery store, if required.

They have this "Catch Me At My Best" idea where you fill out comment cards. I seriously could have taken a stack of 20 cards and had them all filled out. I'm so enthusiastic about this hotel because they really blew my expectations out of the water.

If I'm ever back in this area, I will have no question in my mind on where I will stay! Room rates are very reasonable as well, especially for the level of service that was provided!

Thanks to everyone working from July 24-26 for the lovely stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lauren W
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stayed for 1 night before a flight down south. Hotel is 10 minutes from the airport down the 401. Perfect distance from the airport with respect to noise. Very quite rooms. Beds are pillows are very comfortable. Got a great night sleep. Rooms are clean and staff are very helpful. Nice indoor pool for the kids. Restaurant is also quite good. I will return here when travelling out of Pearson Airport.

Room Tip: Get the breakfast package and a queen bed. Its worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com