“Helpful, friendly owner”

Price range: US$8 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Serving Fresh Thai Food prepared by ex-Chef of Four Seasons Hotel, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Toronto Star reviews award *** 3 Stars for our best Thai food in Mississauga. Thai Cuisine Experts New 2nd Location Open Now Serving Fresh Thai Food.
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Helpful, friendly owner”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My friend and I had a great meal at this restaurant in February. The food was freshly prepared and worth the wait. The owner was very helpful and even offered to deliver the food the next day for us to take away with us. If I am in the area, I will surely visit this restaurant again and recommend it to anyone.

Thank you for great service.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Meheroo

Toronto, Ontario
“Great food & wonderful owners 7 staff”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This restaurant is downstairs from my office. There are a few restaurants in the strip plaza, but Thai cuisine experts is my favourite. The cooks are experts in using herbs, heat, and spices in all their dishes. Each dish is well thought out and the taste sensation is outstanding!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank travellerplus5
Toronto, Canada
“Taste of the Islands”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Food is authentic and so flavorful. As much, or as little, spice and heat as you like. Rotis and rice platters are so tasty and properly seasoned, regardless of meat choice. The décor/ambiance is not so hot, but when the food is so good, who cares! Very reasonable prices and decent service. I prefer to take out.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank must_travel_soon_10
Mississauga, Canada
“Great take out option”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We order take out quite ofter from Thai Cuisine, the food is fresh and very tasty. The only suggestion would be to add more vegetables or protein to the dishes. The red and green curry are very tasty.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank store7008
Mississauga, Canada
“Disappointing Thai food.”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We ordered pad Thai, chicken pineapple fried rice and a coconut mushroom soup. While the soup was acceptable minus the giant chopped vegetables, the pad thai and fried rice felt more like I was eating Chinese food vs eating Thai food. I was very disappointed when I realized tasting their food that Thai express had better Thai food then them. Between order time and delivery time was over an hour. We waited almost an hour and half before we got our food. Would I go back??? Only if I desperately needed to and they were the only ones opened. If not I'd avoid.