“Good Food, Will be back”

Thai Cuisine Experts
Ranked #18 of 1,649 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$8 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving Fresh Thai Food prepared by ex-Chef of Four Seasons Hotel, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Toronto Star reviews award *** 3 Stars for our best Thai food in Mississauga. Thai Cuisine Experts New 2nd Location Open Now Serving Fresh Thai Food.
Mississauga
“Good Food, Will be back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

After reading the reviews, I finally decided to go, and I'm glad I did. The restaurant is plain, but the workers were all friendly. The pad thai was delicious and it was a good portion too. Its a good place for a quick Thai dinner, nothing fancy. Its too bad they don't deliver to my area. I'd recommend it, and will be back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank nancyanddave

Mississauga, Canada
“Awesome Food ... Everytime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I've been going to this restaurant for over 3 years now and I've always had a great meal. The food is prepared fresh and is hot (spicy chicken green curry is mouth watering!) The staff is extremely friendly and I've developed a good relationship with them and they always remember my 'usual'. I've introduced several friends and family to this restaurant and they all enjoy the food there. It's not a fancy joint so don't expect the ambiance to be of a high-end restaurant. If you go there with the right expectations for what it is, you would not be disappointed. Unlike many other smaller places, there is no food smell in the air when you enter, and everything is pretty clean. Even the washroom is clean and is never out of soap or paper towels. The prices are very reasonable as well. So for great tasting food, cozy atmosphere, friendly staff, and reasonable price, I highly recommend it to anyone in the area to try it out!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank NasserKhan5
“Way Over-rated”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

The restaurant is small and very plain. No character whatsoever in it's style or presentation. The open kitchen allows you to talk with the cook. He was very friendly. The food was good but portions were small and the take-out atmosphere hardly qualifies it as a quality place to take the family. Just as I was finishing my meal the owner came in and started a conversation with me. He started talking about Religion. Not my idea of a relaxing meal.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank Abdullah_DeLancey
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Helpful, friendly owner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

My friend and I had a great meal at this restaurant in February. The food was freshly prepared and worth the wait. The owner was very helpful and even offered to deliver the food the next day for us to take away with us. If I am in the area, I will surely visit this restaurant again and recommend it to anyone.

Thank you for great service.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Meheroo
Toronto, Ontario
“Great food & wonderful owners 7 staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

This restaurant is downstairs from my office. There are a few restaurants in the strip plaza, but Thai cuisine experts is my favourite. The cooks are experts in using herbs, heat, and spices in all their dishes. Each dish is well thought out and the taste sensation is outstanding!

• Visited March 2014