“Good Food, But not a suitable dine in Place”

Thai Cuisine Experts
Ranked #26 of 1,775 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$8 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Serving Fresh Thai Food prepared by ex-Chef of Four Seasons Hotel, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Toronto Star reviews award *** 3 Stars for our best Thai food in Mississauga. Thai Cuisine Experts New 2nd Location Open Now Serving Fresh Thai Food.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Was visiting the area for Japanese restaurant to visit with a friend, but end up trying this location instead. Decor and Entrance looks, as its been slapped together, in back of kitchen.)patio Door how comical). lights hanging loose above the preparation area. This was a FIRST TIME visit and from dinning impression, the last. Server, wasn't quiet keen in service. When time came to order food, asked to start with Appetizers first,, then the dishes, Yes it s TAKE OUT SERVICE ALSO, ,, but,, only 2 tables with 2 guests, and One was already served. How ironic, would to be this disorganized. One dish arrived, instead of 2, as we are planning to eat together, watching the food get cold, had to start with single dish, while waiting for second dish, after few minutes, second dish arrived. I asked about the appetizers,, I hear the whisper, since its a open concept kitchen, the Cook rushing to drop the menu item in the deep fryer.. LOL.. couldn't help laugh at this moment. Only 1 table to serve, and they couldn't get it right with 4 working staff... It may be keen on TAKE OUT SERVICE, and they should focus, strictly on that. As far as DINE IN,, I would hesitate to recommend. This truly makes you wonder, how this location is receiving Trip Adviser ratings.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

After reading the reviews, I finally decided to go, and I'm glad I did. The restaurant is plain, but the workers were all friendly. The pad thai was delicious and it was a good portion too. Its a good place for a quick Thai dinner, nothing fancy. Its too bad they don't deliver to my area. I'd recommend it, and will be back.

1  Thank nancyanddave
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I've been going to this restaurant for over 3 years now and I've always had a great meal. The food is prepared fresh and is hot (spicy chicken green curry is mouth watering!) The staff is extremely friendly and I've developed a good relationship with them and they always remember my 'usual'. I've introduced several friends and family to this restaurant and they all enjoy the food there. It's not a fancy joint so don't expect the ambiance to be of a high-end restaurant. If you go there with the right expectations for what it is, you would not be disappointed. Unlike many other smaller places, there is no food smell in the air when you enter, and everything is pretty clean. Even the washroom is clean and is never out of soap or paper towels. The prices are very reasonable as well. So for great tasting food, cozy atmosphere, friendly staff, and reasonable price, I highly recommend it to anyone in the area to try it out!

2  Thank NasserKhan5
Reviewed 8 May 2014

The restaurant is small and very plain. No character whatsoever in it's style or presentation. The open kitchen allows you to talk with the cook. He was very friendly. The food was good but portions were small and the take-out atmosphere hardly qualifies it as a quality place to take the family. Just as I was finishing my meal the owner came in and started a conversation with me. He started talking about Religion. Not my idea of a relaxing meal.

3  Thank Abdullah_DeLancey
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My friend and I had a great meal at this restaurant in February. The food was freshly prepared and worth the wait. The owner was very helpful and even offered to deliver the food the next day for us to take away with us. If I am in the area, I will surely visit this restaurant again and recommend it to anyone.

Thank you for great service.

1  Thank Meheroo