“Friendly and good quality”

and 1 more site!
Holiday Inn Mississauga Toronto West
Ranked #39 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Ontario, Canada
“Friendly and good quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel June 12 and 13, 2014. My room was very nice and had a small fridge and microwave. Air conditioning worked. The staff overall were very courteous and helpful. Breakfast buffet was plentiful and coffee was served fresh. The small lounge was suitable for light eating and service was good, although slow. Would gladly stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Sarfraz K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mississauga Toronto West, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your encouraging review of our hotel. It gives our entire team great pleasure to read these positive comments and encourages us to constantly strive harder in our endeavour to consistently exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to welcome you back at the Holiday Inn Mississauga Toronto West.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have been fortunate to find a hotel that I can book regularly on short notice and receive amazing customer service. Not only from those at the front desk, but even from the housekeeping. This is now my 4th stay here in the last 1 month and I am eager to keep coming back.
Let me share with you one very key highlight of my experience with this location.

During my last stay, I accidentally forgot my black sweater, and had already checked out and was downtown Toronto. I called back into the hotel and spoke to Tariq, who immediately got someone from housekeeping to check for the sweater, found it, and placed for safekeeping for my return. I arrived today and not only was given the sweater, but when the initial room was not working with my cell phone (no connection), Tariq moved me to suite 415 (at no additional cost). I cannot tell you enough how much I appreciate Tariq and I hope the hotel recognizes his good efforts.

Room Tip: Suite 415 has a nice view, good sun and is fully equipped with microwave and refrigerator
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Joy C
Sarfraz K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mississauga Toronto West, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Joy,

Sincerely

Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

The hotel is a older and could use a bit of a facelift. Rooms are clean though there was a bug on the bathroom floor. Bed was comfortable. Staff is friendly. Not much of a fitness room. Complimentary coffee in the lobby would be an added value if made available especially in the morning. Bistro only opens at 6:30 a.m which is a little late for some business travellers. Perhaps opening at 06:00 might be better. Overall it's decent but some small adjustments could make it better.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Sarfraz K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mississauga Toronto West, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us, we value your comments. We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations. I am sorry for the inconvenience our restaurant may have caused you. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment.

Ottawa, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

We booked 2 rooms for 6 people. Each room had a king size bed only, and they wanted us to sleep 3 people in each king size bed. Asking for other rooms, the receptionist (who seemed not to care at all) said the hotel was full. I accepted, but asked if I can get extra blankets. With a smile he said he was going to bring it up to the room, but never did and I had to sleep on the floor with no blanket.
Bad service!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Zain H
HIMississauga, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mississauga Toronto West, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Dear Zain Haidert,
Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us. I am very disappointed to hear that we left you with a less than memorable hotel experience. I assure you that this is not the typical service that we give to our guest as we always strive to provide an exceptional and rewarding stay. Please accept our sincerest apologies if you didn't find our hotel to your liking. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed and will be taken into consideration for future upgrades. We do hope that you will still give us another chance of serving you and allow us to redeem your faith in our services. Please contact with me directly so I can get more details, my email address is whg4202hm@whg.com Sincerely, Sarfraz Khan Hotel Manager
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed here on a business trip with some co-workers. When we checked in, the front desk clerk pointed out to me that my co-worker had reserved a corporate rate that was quite a bit less than my rate. She asked if we worked for the same company and changed my rate. I would never had known if she had not brought it to my attention! I would come back just because of the service. All of the staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and the breakfast was great.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Bruce M
Sarfraz K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mississauga Toronto West, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Dear Bruce,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valued feedback. It gives us great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcome you back.

dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

I checked in Sunday night and John at the front desk was awesome. He was friendly and happy...his attitude actually re-energized me after a full day of traveling. The hotel has a great charm and is incredibly clean. I stayed for three nights and every staff member I met along the way had a pleasant smile and greeting for me. The bed and sheets were so comfortable, my room was spotless! I slept really well!! Be sure to book meetings through Justyna and have Imad cook everything for you. They are an incredible team!! Gord, the GM, will always be walking around, checking in on all his guests to make sure everyone is comfortable. It's like a little family in this hotel, I'll be back as soon as I can! Thanks so much for a home away from home this week!!

Room Tip: The 6th floor is their executive floor but you've got to have status with the IHGRewards club. T...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank happytraveler1979
Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

Stayed here in August with my folks for a trip to Toronto. Excellent deal via Priceline.com for two nights. This was my third time overall staying at this property (if memory serves me right), and it does not disappoint.

Conveniently located off the 401, while it isn't near any major tourist attractions, it is near both the highway and the airport, plus it is near a lot of offices (which is probably why I am usually able to get a good deal here on weekends).

Rooms were clean, service was good. Staff was friendly. Nothing overall stood out about this hotel, good or bad. Reason it gets an excellent review is mainly due to the uneventful stay, and good service.

Only downside would be location if you stay here hoping to be near the attractions in Toronto, as the traffic on the 401 can be terrible, even on weekends.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family