We stayed at this place for 2 days. This place is nice and quiet. Beds were comfortable. The morning breakfast was good. We liked this place. The front desk was courteous. They offered water bottles as soon as we arrived.
Only thing is a very faint smell of heater in winter which either goes away or you get used to.
Overall - nice place, close to restaurants and shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are proud to announce that we are now a 100% smoke free property. Quality Inn & Suites in Mississauga, ON is a perfect choice for travellers staying for a layover between connecting flights, as it boasts an excellent location at Highway 401 and Dixie Road, just minutes from the Toronto Pearson International Airport. However, its great location alongside a wide range of amenities make our Mississauga hotel very popular with business and leisure travellers staying for much longer than one night as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Airport Area Hotel Mississauga
- Holiday Inn Mississauga
- Holiday Inn Express Mississauga
- Mississauga Holiday Inn