“Excellent value for your money.”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto Airport Hotel
Ranked #15 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent value for your money.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

I am a business traveller & has been staying in this hotel for last 5 years. I find this property ideally located with friendly staff & offering excellent value. Other added benefits include free airport transfers, free wifi in room & local calls. There is a car rental location & subway & few other food joints just next to the hotel which makes it very convenient. I always enjoy staying in this hotel & i will advice and recommend it to all my friends, family members travelling to toronto to stay at this hotel .

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
Hanwell
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

I have stayed here a couple of times now. Never been disappointed. Rooms were always clean and well set up. Staff have always been very polite and professional. My status with this chain has always been recognised on arrival and I was treated accordingly. Airport shuttle runs on a schedule and is easily big enough for larger groups.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Sioux Lookout, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

Due to a rushed appointment and hasty travel arrangements, I inadvertantly booked a smoking room. Since the manager was very observent, he noticed my error and personally called me. Upon realizing my mistake he quickly made the changes and provided me with a superb suite in the non-smoking section. It is a definite benefit when the hotel employees already know your preferences and are able to make the necessary arrangements. This type of service is greatly appreciated.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

been in many hotels in my life around the world found best western plus toronto airport hotel is the best in high quality serves and very clean rooms , the easiest reservation without wasting time to be relax in your room ,i always enjoy staying in this hotel i really advice and recommend it to all my friends, family members when comes from over seas to stay at this hotel . i don't worry about the parking my car in safe place .keep the good work and let us always see the smily faces when we inter the door of Best Western plus toronto airport hotel that was impressive ,,thank you

Room Tip: south side are nicer
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Always enjoy coming to this hotel because I know I will always get a good sleep with no disturbances. I love the beds they are so comfy. It is a great location for someone who is traveling that needs to fly out the next morning...I would recommend this hotel when travelling to the toronto area. Thanks!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Charlottetown, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Pretty grotty outside would not want to be out alone at night.I had booked a King room and was only offered a queen.
The room was clean and it was reasonably quiet. I asked for an extension of my check out time since my flight did not go until the afternoon, and I was already jet lagged. My check out was extended until 12.00, which was a help. Staff were friendly and helpful, with one exception and that was the breakfast the next day. I was kept waiting for a table, then told to pick what I wanted, the waiter seemed harrassed, no "good morning" when I sat down I said I was ready to order, the waiter said he was too busy to take my order, and he would be back. I saw him do this to several other customers. He was the only one serving, obviously no training in time and motion. I waited another 15mins, and was thinking I think I should leave, when he came to take my order. Another 15 mins before breakfast arrived, luckily I was not on a deadline.
Buckle up when you use the shuttle! we were stopped by the police enroute to the airport and everyone was fined $240.00 for not wearing a seatbelt.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Thank Bryan and Jacqu... D
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

This hotel is close to the airport and easily accessed by the shuttle. The hotel is always clean and the pool in amazing. Lots of places to eat in the area and the staff are always helpful. I stay at this hotel the night before I fly out of YYZ even if it's a late flight.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
#17 of 60 in Mississauga
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,202 reviews
Etobicoke
BEST WESTERN PLUS Travel Hotel Toronto Airport

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!